BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2014 5:27 am  #4401

Re: Sherlock alphabet game

"John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now. (I...)"

accidentaly changed my surename to Watson while investigating Magnussen at the Register Office. 

Bees are brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 15, 2014 6:26 am  #4402

"John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now. (I...)"

accidentaly changed my surename to Watson while investigating Magnussen at the Register Office. 
Bees are brilliant.

could you, if we ever meet again, take the hint when I ask you to pick up the phone in my pocket?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 15, 2014 7:45 am  #4403

Bees are brilliant.
could you, if we ever meet again, take the hint when I ask you to pick up the phone in my pocket?

Dominas are really not my area. Doctors are. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 15, 2014 12:49 pm  #4404

Bees are brilliant.

EVERYONE KNOWS JOHN, EVERYONE KNOWS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 15, 2014 1:39 pm  #4405

Great one as always, tonnaree!

Bees are brilliant.

Friends! I don't have friends!   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 15, 2014 1:55 pm  #4406

"John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now."

(I) accidentaly changed my surename to Watson while investigating Magnussen at the Register Office. 
Bees are brilliant.

Girfriends are definitely not my area!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 15, 2014 5:34 pm  #4407

[b]"John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now."[/b]

(I) accidentaly changed my surename to Watson while investigating Magnussen at the Register Office. 
Bees are brilliant.

Hamish is a horrible name and I really hope you won't name any of your children thus. Sherlock, on the other hand...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

December 15, 2014 5:40 pm  #4408

[b]"John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now."[/b]

Bees are brilliant.
Hamish is a horrible name and I really hope you won't name any of your children thus. Sherlock, on the other hand...

I love you more than Mrs. Hudson's biscuits.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 15, 2014 6:05 pm  #4409

"John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now."

Bees are brilliant.

John is my favourite name ...

Last edited by Harriet (December 15, 2014 6:06 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 15, 2014 6:35 pm  #4410

Bees are brilliant.

King Curry Restaurant is just around the corner of the airport. Would you mind and buy me a samosa there before I fly? I´m hungry like a wolf.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 15, 2014 7:38 pm  #4411

Bees are brilliant.
King Curry Restaurant is just around the corner of the airport. Would you mind and buy me a samosa there before I fly? I´m hungry like a wolf.

Love me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 15, 2014 8:17 pm  #4412

John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now."

Bees are brilliant.

Love me!

Marry me (2nd wedding )

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

December 15, 2014 8:30 pm  #4413

Bees are brilliant.
Love me!
Marry me (2nd wedding )

No, Mary can not come. You can however.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 15, 2014 8:31 pm  #4414

That's the spirit!

December 15, 2014 9:10 pm  #4415

Bees are brilliant.
Love me!
Marry me (2nd wedding )

Of the time we spent together, there was not a moment when I didn´t love you.

December 16, 2014 2:12 am  #4416

John, there’s something ... I should say; I-I’ve meant to say always and then never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now."

Bees are brilliant.
Love me!
Marry me (2nd wedding )

Please come with me!

Last edited by tonnaree (December 16, 2014 2:12 am)

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 16, 2014 10:26 am  #4417

Bees are brilliant.
Love me!
Marry me (2nd wedding )
Please come with me!

Quickly jump into an aeroplane! I bribed the pilots, we´re flying to Hawaii!!

December 21, 2014 3:57 pm  #4418

Bees are brilliant.
Love me!
Marry me (2nd wedding )
Please come with me!

Run, John. She is still dangerous!

December 21, 2014 8:39 pm  #4419

Bees are brilliant.
Love me!
Marry me (2nd wedding )
Please come with me!

Slytherin has always been my favorite. 

December 22, 2014 6:46 pm  #4420

Bees are brilliant.
Love me!
Marry me (2nd wedding )
Please come with me!
Slytherin has always been my favorite. 

Tatoos turn me on

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

Board footera