BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2012 6:45 am  #1

50 members!

Welcome Sherwat as our 50th member!

Now, we just need to get everyone posting! lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 19, 2012 7:00 am  #2

Re: 50 members!

yay! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 19, 2012 7:46 am  #3

I know, I noticed that! How exciting...

I think on every forum I've ever been part of there's always been loads of people who sign up and then never make a single post for some reason or another, but obviously the more people who sign up then the more active members we will have eventually...say if we had 100 members, we might have 50 active ones...that would be good...I might need some moderators then!

We should have a party when we get to 100 members by the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 19, 2012 8:37 am  #4

:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 19, 2012 11:43 am  #5

huraaay! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 19, 2012 12:13 pm  #6

I pointed FinalProblem over this way.

Hopefully we can have much more speculation and theory based upon what facts we know.

They are a true compendium of ideas and knowledge - a very worthwhile addition to here if they let us dissect their thoughts here.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

March 19, 2012 12:46 pm  #7

Nice one. Thanks for the promo - keep it up! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 21, 2012 3:34 pm  #8

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera