BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2012 5:50 pm  #1

More from mkhey

I love her analyses. She is obviously a fan of the series and qualified, more than most, to pass comment.

For those who aren't familiar with her blog she is well worth reading. Yes, I know that no one agrees with everything that someone else says all the time, but she usually pretty much hits the nail on the head. I've been waiting for another Sherlock blog from her for ages. I think this is number 10 or 11 in the series.

http://mkhey.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/sherlock-technique-part-xi-what-might-we-deduce-about-sherlocks-heart-interviews-scripts-and-backstory/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 21, 2012 10:38 am  #2

Re: More from mkhey

I really love reading her analyses too! How wonderful that she wrote another one.

Interesting to read, as always. I didn't know some of these interviews.

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

July 21, 2012 3:18 pm  #3

Oh, this is just brilliant and this time I'm not quoting Arthur. A truly wonderful analysis of Sherlock's character development in series 2 with very moving quotes from Ben. A must read!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 21, 2012 8:05 pm  #4

Thank you for posting. I love her writing, and I mostly agree with the points;  the analysis is excellent. Also, great interview quotes. I highly recommend all her "Sherlock" articles.

Board footera