BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2014 11:16 pm  #1

hello! I'm Chiara!

Hello everyone! I'm an italian girl and I live in Rome. I like horror films, I have an obsession with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, I'm an huge fan of The Walking Dead and others tv series such as Doctor Who, the original Star Trek and so much other shows that I can't even remember them haha. I love reading, travelling, listening to music of various genres (but mostly punk, horror punk-rock, rock). I think I'm born in the wrong generation because I like looots things from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. I have a serious obsession with Sherlock Holmes-not just the BBC's one, but with all the representations of the Doyle's character. I hope I'll meet new friends here!!
Chiara

PS sorry if I'm boring Lol

December 9, 2014 5:25 am  #2

Re: hello! I'm Chiara!

Benvenuta Chiara. Nice to have you around.

You live in Rome? I love the city. Can't believe that it is already one and a half year snce I've been there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 9, 2014 7:24 am  #3

Warm welcome from me as well Chiara! 

And what Schmiezi said, I love Rome as well, have been there this summer with my hubby. Aaawwww.... Unfortunately we didn't make it to the catacombs.
You have found the right place here.

Last edited by mrshouse (December 9, 2014 7:26 am)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 9, 2014 1:03 pm  #4

Hi Chiara, welcome. I also love LotR, Startrek and Doctor Who, especially when it gets all timey wimey. 

December 9, 2014 1:17 pm  #5

Welcome, Chiara! I'm afraid your serious Sherlock obsession won't be cured here 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 9, 2014 4:33 pm  #6

Wow guys you are so kind! I'm happy to be here! What about you? Where are you from?

December 9, 2014 5:05 pm  #7

Welcome, Chiara, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 10, 2014 10:16 am  #8

Welcome, yet another fan from Italy, that's really nice . E viviamo perfino nella stessa città!

December 10, 2014 4:20 pm  #9

Benvenuta Chiara di bella Italia!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 10, 2014 6:26 pm  #10

Welcome Chiara You can feed your obsessions here ^^

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

Board footera