BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2012 7:21 am  #1

Moffat just tweeted this! - Sherlock Vs Dr Who

Steven Moffat   @steven_moffat
Love this! goo.gl/TPvNF

hehehe, so he DOES sneak looks around online huh?!!!
Or someone just tweeted it to him!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 2, 2012 7:23 am  #2

Re: Moffat just tweeted this! - Sherlock Vs Dr Who

And Sue Vertue just retweeted this pic

https://p.twimg.com/Am7InJZCIAAglA5.jpg

Last edited by kazza474 (March 4, 2012 1:08 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 2, 2012 7:28 am  #3

You know what? Looking at these I really, really envy these guys' jobs!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 2, 2012 10:45 am  #4

Damn, he must check up on the fandom occasionally. Well, wouldn't you? If you'd done something amazing and you knew that loads of people were crazy about it, surely you wouldn't be able to resist... Especially if you were having a bad day you'd just look online and be like "yay, look what I did and everyone loves it"!

Anyway, maybe one day he might read something on this message board. Moffat - if you're reading, please employ me, I'm very good at making tea and I promise I won't stalk any of the cast!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 2, 2012 10:51 am  #5

More likely someone sent a link to him. But he has said several times that he looks around.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 6:49 pm  #6

oh.   another video,  another pic.  LOVE THEM!!   I've wondered  about the mannerisms in dr who and sherlock.  Matt Smith andf Ben Cumberbatch DO  sometimes act in the same way, tho I wonder if the dialogue is different or the same?  I  couldn't read the lips fast enough on the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 19, 2012 6:58 pm  #7

They both tend to gesticulate a lot when they speak.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 20, 2012 12:58 pm  #8

oh, Moffat is definitely around!

Board footera