BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2014 3:06 pm  #35441

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

nakahara wrote:

I´m entirely innocent.
It´s all this guy´s fault:

Thud!
Will he ever stop that? No!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 28, 2014 8:37 pm  #35442

Bored-to-be-alive wrote:

Sitting here with heart fluttering and a big fat grin in the face....
He's so  cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute....... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawh!!!!!

And I LOVE that he's not a wet-behind-the-ears youngster, either. This is a real man, in every sense of the word. Yum.

November 29, 2014 9:14 pm  #35443

Darkness and light:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 29, 2014 9:20 pm  #35444

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 29, 2014 9:23 pm  #35445

nakahara wrote:

Darkness and light:

Amazing

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

November 29, 2014 9:50 pm  #35446

soo nice. /is he wearing mascara?!/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 29, 2014 10:29 pm  #35447

November 29, 2014 10:34 pm  #35448

November 29, 2014 11:21 pm  #35449

I blame the drinks I had tonight... but I totally just tried to snog the screen.

Those Sherlock ones are magnificent!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2014 5:35 pm  #35450

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 30, 2014 6:08 pm  #35451

That pensive look... I can't handle it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2014 7:05 pm  #35452

Very beautiful!

November 30, 2014 7:21 pm  #35453

Ohlala! Nice!

November 30, 2014 7:45 pm  #35454

Perfect with the gif after!!

They are such a handsome couple! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2014 7:51 pm  #35455

More from the champagne reception...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2014 7:58 pm  #35456

They are perfect! 

November 30, 2014 7:59 pm  #35457

Here is one more:

November 30, 2014 8:00 pm  #35458

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

More from the champagne reception...

It would be also OK for me if that would have been the engagement photo. I love Hiddlebum, too!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 30, 2014 8:45 pm  #35459

Most unusual eyes in the world:

November 30, 2014 8:47 pm  #35460

I love Sophie´s style.

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

Board footera