BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2014 3:10 pm  #35421

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

nakahara wrote:

Beautiful:

Oh my, oh my, oh my....

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

November 27, 2014 3:53 pm  #35422

nakahara wrote:

Beautiful:

Not quite baby!batch, but the next thing to it. My god, does he look young!

November 27, 2014 4:09 pm  #35423

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Beautiful:

Not quite baby!batch, but the next thing to it. My god, does he look young!

Yes, mothing to add.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 27, 2014 5:30 pm  #35424

He looks so handsome, and he is getting more and more handsome every day!

Just the thing a girl needs coming home from a looooong day of work! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2014 8:47 pm  #35425

nakahara wrote:

He is really yummy:

Asfkjhglkjölkjm,bufd..

November 27, 2014 9:55 pm  #35426

nakahara wrote:

Beautiful:

Puppy's eyes!

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 27, 2014 10:13 pm  #35427

Oh, that's from TRF, isn't it? I rewatched the ep recently and was struck by his eyes here. They are red rimmed and there are bags under them, the only time in the entire series that I can think of that he is so obviously under stress, even more so than during the Baker Street confrontation in HLV. I think his eyes here are the biggest piece of evidence pointing to the fact that he was well behind Moriarity in figuring out what was going on and that theory from TEH is a ball faced lie.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

November 27, 2014 10:24 pm  #35428

I think those photos are from TGG - from the scene where Sherlock deduces that Molly´s date, Jim from the IT, is gay. Sherlock gives Molly that look when she gets insulted and leaves the room.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 27, 2014 10:26 pm  #35429

Yeah it's one of my fave scenes in TGG... Poor Mols! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2014 10:42 pm  #35430

And poor Sherlock - for the life of him, he can´t understand what has he done wrong. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 27, 2014 10:48 pm  #35431

I bet he is still deducing that to this date... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 28, 2014 8:01 am  #35432

Good morning!

November 28, 2014 8:12 am  #35433

And one nice Sherlock for the bleary morning:

November 28, 2014 8:49 am  #35434

nakahara wrote:

And one nice Sherlock for the bleary morning:

SHERLOCK ♥

November 28, 2014 11:15 am  #35435

Day is still bleary, have some more Sherly:

November 28, 2014 12:15 pm  #35436

November 28, 2014 12:17 pm  #35437

November 28, 2014 1:22 pm  #35438

nakahara wrote:

Dear nakahara,
thank you... I just had to call the ambulance.
Oh my, oh my, oh my, I die....
Yours sincerly
Jac

SHERLOCK ♥

November 28, 2014 1:31 pm  #35439

I´m entirely innocent.
It´s all this guy´s fault:

November 28, 2014 2:24 pm  #35440

Sitting here with heart fluttering and a big fat grin in the face....
He's so  cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute....... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawh!!!!!

SHERLOCK ♥

Board footera