BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2014 10:15 am  #3061

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Going to have a cry in the corner. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 28, 2014 10:59 am  #3062

*GULP*

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

November 28, 2014 12:11 pm  #3063

Interesting facial expressions of John in ASiB:

http://forsciencejohn.tumblr.com/post/100779071783/watching-asib-again-realizing-that-john-loves

He is obviously very uneasy about Irene being around Sherlock. He even forgets to flirt with her himself, which is quite unusual for him, since he usually doesn´t act like that around women.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 28, 2014 7:58 pm  #3064

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 30, 2014 8:34 pm  #3065

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 30, 2014 8:55 pm  #3066

Oh yes! I still don't like Mary, but it's true that without her in S1 and S2 we didn't get confessions like the ones we got in S3.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 2, 2014 11:28 am  #3067

This was the true meaning of the scene...definetely

http://silent-fun.tumblr.com/post/103312558627/a-study-in-subtext-parenting

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 2, 2014 11:47 am  #3068

December 2, 2014 11:55 am  #3069

There is much hope in it, actually, don't you think? 

Last edited by Harriet (December 2, 2014 11:56 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 2, 2014 12:06 pm  #3070

They are at least thoughtful of each others feelings...
Still sad, thought.

December 2, 2014 12:17 pm  #3071

I think if they care that much about each other, it's a fine foundation for the future 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 2, 2014 6:04 pm  #3072

This is incredible - never noticed it. Hudders knows. 

http://writemeastoryofsolitude.tumblr.com/post/104118019607/hudders-knows

Last edited by SusiGo (December 2, 2014 6:05 pm)

December 2, 2014 6:19 pm  #3073

mrshouse wrote:

This was the true meaning of the scene...definetely

http://silent-fun.tumblr.com/post/103312558627/a-study-in-subtext-parenting

Even sadder than before!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 3, 2014 7:01 pm  #3074

Short but wickedly crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSWiySr6c4

December 4, 2014 11:30 am  #3075

This is what I want to see in S4. This intensity, this sense of connection, this immediate understanding between two people:

Not a strange, almost abusive relationship where one side desperately clings to the other, while the other party is dismissive and oblivious to his feelings.

December 4, 2014 11:35 am  #3076

nakahara wrote:

Short but wickedly crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSWiySr6c4

Oh my...hilarious!! 

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 4, 2014 11:39 am  #3077

SusiGo wrote:

This is incredible - never noticed it. Hudders knows. 

http://writemeastoryofsolitude.tumblr.com/post/104118019607/hudders-knows

Yes, we know that she knows, don't we? And until I get a full season without her assuming the boys are made for each other nobody convinces me otherwise.

December 4, 2014 8:13 pm  #3078

I am sure it has been mentioned before and it is not my clever observation but being a romantic here it is again: 
In TEH the bomb stops at 1:29 and Sherlock and John met for the first time on 29 January. 

December 4, 2014 8:32 pm  #3079

And I am sure that deep inside Sherlock is still sad because John didn't notice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 5, 2014 10:38 am  #3080

And BBC 2 ships it...

Board footera