BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2014 9:55 pm  #35381

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

And one more:

Where can we read this?  Links, anyone?  TIA

The article is here 

http://cumberbum.tumblr.com/post/103543973696/benedict-cumberbatch-on-his-proposal-and-his

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 25, 2014 10:33 pm  #35382

Okay, there is something I think you should see...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 25, 2014 10:35 pm  #35383

And this...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

November 25, 2014 10:42 pm  #35384

Absolutely lovely! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 25, 2014 10:49 pm  #35385

Now that is the perfect way to go to bed...

That photo shoot is gorgeous! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 26, 2014 6:47 am  #35386

Happy man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 26, 2014 9:06 am  #35387

November 26, 2014 9:11 am  #35388

November 26, 2014 3:16 pm  #35389

November 26, 2014 3:33 pm  #35390

Are we all agreed that the new People photos are breathtaking?    *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 26, 2014 3:34 pm  #35391

nakahara wrote:

Thank you, it's amazing!

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

November 26, 2014 7:28 pm  #35392

tonnaree wrote:

Are we all agreed that the new People photos are breathtaking?    *thud*

Absolutely! In my opinion it's one of the best photoshoot ever

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 26, 2014 8:45 pm  #35393

and without too much photoshopping, finally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 26, 2014 8:50 pm  #35394

White shirt, waistcoat, arms... what more can a girl wish for?

November 26, 2014 9:01 pm  #35395

I know what......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 26, 2014 9:05 pm  #35396

Don't forget the hair either... 

I think I am in love with that photoshoot... I can't get enough!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 26, 2014 9:09 pm  #35397

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I think I am in love with that photoshoot... I can't get enough!

You know what? This is the first photoshoot when I have exactly the same feeling <high five>

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 26, 2014 9:09 pm  #35398

Well then...

November 26, 2014 9:16 pm  #35399

*Melts and melts again*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 26, 2014 9:51 pm  #35400

SolarSystem wrote:

Excellent!
Excuse me while I drool in the corner silently...

Board footera