BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2012 2:47 pm  #21

Re: And soon it's his birthday...

Cute! And so many lovely ideas!
Wonder why I missed the appeal/call for this. I would love to be in that vid as the grandma of the fans! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 18, 2012 5:49 pm  #22

I am one of the 'older' crowd but not as pretty so I stay off camera :D My daughter Lyra the one that wrote to Benedict also sent him a Birthday message today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv04hFRfU3k with Biscuit the hamster in cameo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/LyraWednesday?feature=guide

@Bad_Nade on Twitter
Sherlocks_Pants on LJ

July 19, 2012 2:57 am  #23

Aww so cute!  Just love that perfect British accent.  She reminds me of the little girl in "Outnumbered" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 19, 2012 4:48 am  #24

Who also appeared in The King's Speech. Her name is Ramona Marquez, very Spanish actually, and she played the part of the young Princess Margaret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2012 6:25 am  #25

Today is his birthday  . All the best for you, Benedict, have a wonderful day!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 19, 2012 7:15 am  #26

Happy birthday to Benedict. 36 today. Hope he has a great day.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2012 7:45 am  #27

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 7:55 am  #28

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 8:00 am  #29

http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/post/27542845571/thank-you-from-benedict

Benedict has kindly sent a thank you message via his friend for the fundraising.
Benedict said:
“The amount of effort, love, joy and celebration as well as money raised! I’m speechless. Pls pass on my love and gratitude. Thank you!! Bx"

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 8:05 am  #30

Happy birthday, Ben. In case you ever read this, as I'm sure you'll have a lot of "happy birthdays", this is my birthday "card" for you 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 19, 2012 12:41 pm  #31

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 19, 2012 2:10 pm  #32

Oh yes - especially the last part! That was really fun!!! lol
Wonder if he might ever see all this..........

July 19, 2012 2:49 pm  #33

I do hope he does. It is full of all the right sort of compliments and the end part is indeed very funny. I love pocket Benedict, especially with hIs ginger hair.

July 19, 2012 3:04 pm  #34

It's now 1am on Friday morning in  Australia, so his birthday is now over for me. Oh, well, there is always next year to look forward to! Too excited about the Emmy noms to sleep 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 3:05 pm  #35

PROST 36 BENEDICT!  AUF DICH UND DEN, DEN WIR LIEBEN!  (Was derselbe sein könnte....  )

July 19, 2012 3:07 pm  #36

Ooh, I love those tea-drinking lips 

And the dancing hobbit 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 3:20 pm  #37

Oh, I watched the scene from To the ends of the earth where he gets totally drunk just hours ago  .

July 19, 2012 3:22 pm  #38

So you kind of had a birthday drink with Ben today...? 

Six hours left - Naomi might reach 8.000,00 ... Many have been waiting for the right day; would have done it, too. But then again I was a bit afraid that the site would be blocked of too many users... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 19, 2012 3:25 pm)

July 19, 2012 5:00 pm  #39

Tada! 8.000,00 reached. And the game still is on...

July 19, 2012 5:03 pm  #40

Mattlocked wrote:

So you kind of had a birthday drink with Ben today...? 

I guess I'll have a Schöfferhofer Kaktusfeige (translation anyone?) on Ben 

Board footera