BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2014 7:33 pm  #181

Re: New special edition of series 1-3 with lots of extras

That quote gives me so much hope for the coming seasons... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 9, 2014 7:40 pm  #182

Sorry, but I really do not understand why you react like this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 9, 2014 7:45 pm  #183

How?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 9, 2014 7:46 pm  #184

Sorry, my post was directed at besley, not at you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 9, 2014 7:50 pm  #185

No worries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 9, 2014 7:54 pm  #186

besleybean wrote:

And be friends, as long as Sherlock doesn't retire to the country to keep bees alone or wirh somebody else!

Yep. Of course you forgot to mention the third possibility: that he'll retire to the country to keep bees with John. But we're used to stuff like that by now, aren't we?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 9, 2014 7:59 pm  #187

besleybean wrote:

Yes, a nice version of the 100 year spoiler.
They will work together as long as they are able to.
And be friends, as long as Sherlock doesn't retire to the country to keep bees alone or wirh somebody else!

That is a strange meaning of the word "friends"........... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 9, 2014 8:00 pm  #188

1."We're". Are you the Queen now?!
2. What "stuff"?
Incidentally, I love the other possibility...I just find it difficult to hope for it happening.

Last edited by besleybean (November 9, 2014 8:02 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 9, 2014 8:11 pm  #189

1. Not just now, I've always been The Queen. I thought that was obvious? Well, probably as obvious as Johnlock, sorry about that.
2. "Stuff": leaving certain things out because it serves a certain purpose, provoking and yes, talking down to people - or should I say ' fan girls' instead of people?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

November 9, 2014 8:21 pm  #190

besleybean wrote:

Yes, a nice version of the 100 year spoiler.
They will work together as long as they are able to.

I don't think being in the country would stop them being friends .  I like to think of them in the cottage together, but they could easily be neighbours. 

November 9, 2014 8:22 pm  #191

@Solar.We are all free to say what we like, except to make false accusations. I don't talk down to anybody.
If you feel provoked, I'm afraid that's your issue. I also don't intend to provoke.
@Liberty: neighbours sounds good to me, too.

Last edited by besleybean (November 9, 2014 8:23 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 9, 2014 8:32 pm  #192

besleybean wrote:

@Solar.We are all free to say what we like, except to make false accusations. I don't talk down to anybody.
If you feel provoked, I'm afraid that's your issue. I also don't intend to provoke.

Don't insult my intelligence - or yours, for that matter.
If you feel that I've made a false accusation, I'm afraid that's your issue.

November 9, 2014 8:36 pm  #193

Whatever.

November 9, 2014 8:41 pm  #194

Indeed.

November 10, 2014 9:12 am  #195

Well, that escalated quickly.

Since no one has a hotline to Mofftis and no one knows how the series will pan out in future, either scenario is a possibility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 10, 2014 5:10 pm  #196

I've even forgotten what the scenarios were, Davina!

November 19, 2014 7:29 pm  #197

I like the idea that Mary isn't dead, but honestly I think it's probably one of Doyle's continuity errors. He killed her off in the empty house and later on simply forgot about it when he refers to Watson's wife. Up to Moftiss to make something out of that. I vaguely remember them saying something like 'He killed her off offscreen but we won't do that', which I think implies that Mary will get a proper death scene. But then you never know where they might change the story. 

Board footera