BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2014 10:10 pm  #1

Bonjour de France !

Hi everybody !

I'm from France, Orléans and I discovered Sherlock because there was a rerun of the show and it was getting on my nerves because the channel kept doing it. So I decided to watch it once and for all and bam ! revelation ! Now I'm a big fan of both the actors and the series.
If you have any questions ask away ! 
(And now I'm mentally exhausted because it took me so long to write this message, I'm too insecure about my writing skills. Oh and if I made any mistakes don't hesitate and tell me !)

November 13, 2014 5:21 am  #2

Re: Bonjour de France !

Welcome to the forum, Kali. Nice to have you around. Don't worry about your English, it seems to be quite good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 13, 2014 9:58 am  #3

Wellcome!
I´m German and I have the same "problem" with the English language. But it gets better and better by using or maybe I just get faster in handling my dictionary.

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 13, 2014 10:15 am  #4

Warm welcome from me as well, have fun here. 
Et en plus, t'anglais est absolument sufficient!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

November 13, 2014 11:43 am  #5

Bienvenue! Nothing wrong with anything you wrote! Have fun here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 13, 2014 12:10 pm  #6

Welcome on the forum Je suis ravie de voir encore une autre française ici! Have fun

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 13, 2014 1:20 pm  #7

Warm welcome from me as well. And remember, at least half of the members are non-native-speakers 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 13, 2014 2:28 pm  #8

Welcome, Kali, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 14, 2014 9:29 am  #9

Thanks evebody !!!

November 17, 2014 8:50 am  #10

Hello and welcome, Kali! I'm German and sometimes also very insecure about my English sentences. But since I'm here on the forum regularly it's got better. Don't be afraid. The beginning is always hard.

Board footera