BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2012 10:05 am  #1

Series 3 filming next year

Martin Freeman, speaking at ComicCon this week, has confirmed that Series 3 of Sherlock will be filmed next year from January to April. Life is worth living again!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s129/sherlock/news/a393866/sherlock-star-martin-freeman-confirms-series-three-dates.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 18, 2012 10:18 am  #2

Re: Series 3 filming next year

What wonderful news, Hepzibah! Did you also read the two comments? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 18, 2012 10:25 am  #3

I agree with the 2nd comment 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 18, 2012 10:42 am  #4

Yeah, the first one was written by a moron  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 18, 2012 5:38 pm  #5

Love the signature picture Susigo  .

We have two threads about the same thing on the go at the moment. Can they be merged? Not sure if that is possible. Perhaps someone will say if it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 19, 2012 5:57 am  #6

Can you post a link to the other one & that can be arranged. Things get confusing with too many about the same thing. Members find themselves repeating things, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 6:38 am  #7

Oops, sorry, didn't realise there was another thread about this, just got a bit overexcited, I guess

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 7:37 am  #8

Nahh, we all do it.
Gotta give us mods something to do, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 12:34 pm  #9

Okay wow. I've watched a couple of episodes of the Office...how that person can think the two characters are the same is beyond me. Yeah, they look alike cause the actor is the same...otherwise, miles apart. Oh well, can't please everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

July 19, 2012 6:37 pm  #10

What two comments are we talking about here?  Oh,  i see....yeah  It's still on there.   people sometimes  write the darndest things,  don't they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 20, 2012 6:41 am  #11

I can't wait for that long.
Will explain how Sherlock's survived?

July 20, 2012 10:47 am  #12

Sorry Kazza, I read your post but somehow didn't realise it was for me to do something. Not sure whether you want a link to the last post or to the original one. It is in the Series 3 section, the thread is 'Series 3 News Summary' originated June 10th by Behie

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=954

Last post (*sound of trumpets* ta ta daaaa... sorry that is 'The Last Post' I've watched too many old movies)  is July 18th . Hope that helps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 21, 2012 7:45 pm  #13

It's ok...although the Series 3 news summary topic has this info in too, I think it's worth having a topic all to itself. I'll be setting up a new section soon for Series 3 news and updates because we're going to get a lot of things trickling through in the coming months and it'd be an idea to try and keep them all in the same place...easier to spot if someone else has already posted the story too.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 2, 2012 1:42 am  #14

hepzibah wrote:

Martin Freeman, speaking at ComicCon this week, has confirmed that Series 3 of Sherlock will be filmed next year from January to April. Life is worth living again!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s129/sherlock/news/a393866/sherlock-star-martin-freeman-confirms-series-three-dates.html

AUUGHH! Can't wait that long! ;)

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 15, 2012 9:47 pm  #15

I wonder if/ when some casting news will leak through :-). Who (if) will play Colonel Sebastian Moran, the Hounourable Ronald Adair, maybe Mary Morstan.

September 16, 2012 11:38 am  #16

If other shows are anything to go by, I expect they will deliberately leak a certain amount of information to keep us happy and guessing, but I doubt they will actually give away such important clues as "... is playing the role of John's wife".

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

Board footera