BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2014 9:41 pm  #1

Introduction

Hi everyone, if you see me on here then you will know I am like yourselves a huge fan of Sherlock after using a full week-end up watching from start to finish this wonderful programme, My name is Jackie I am 50 married with two grown children.

October 27, 2014 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Introduction

Hi welcome, nice to have you around. Are you not having a slight hangover after that weekend? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2014 10:00 pm  #3

Welcome! I did the same thing when I watched it. I watched all 9 episodes in the course of a few days. 

October 28, 2014 5:18 am  #4

Warm welcome, Jacky. Sounds like an interesting weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 28, 2014 3:23 pm  #5

Hi and welcome to the forum!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

October 29, 2014 9:51 pm  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 7, 2014 1:17 pm  #7

Also a warm welcome from me! As I started with Sherlock I also watched all 3 series in a row.

Last edited by Steph (November 17, 2014 8:59 am)

November 15, 2014 12:50 am  #8

Hello & welcome.

I am Leanne.
Single mum of 2 hobbits.
We live in UK.

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

November 15, 2014 10:54 am  #9

Meant to say... I like the 8tch in your user name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera