BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 4:45 pm  #141

Re: CHAT ROOM!

@SusiGo don't worry, I don't really mind. I just don't know if there's other stuff on there and people who want to know absolutely nothing about the episode might want to be warned  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 10, 2014 4:49 pm  #142

What happened is that the Spoiler chat has become the 'defacto chatroom'...therefore, anyone who wanted to talk about things the others didn't want to hear moved to the other chatroom (because it has been empty forever).  But people have talked about it and all HLV spoiler chat will stop and it will not start back up until the episode airs.  Sorry for those who may have had any problems with this, it has been corrected.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 10, 2014 4:50 pm  #143

Thanks for the warning, Molly.
We have two chatrooms for a reason so people should really observe the rules. I for example do not want any more spoilers before Sunday. 

sj, we cross-posted. Thanks for the information. 

Last edited by SusiGo (January 10, 2014 4:51 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 12, 2014 12:28 am  #144

Yeah, it's not that difficult guys, come on. "Spoiler Chat" and "Spoiler Free Chat"...the clue's in the name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 22, 2014 8:24 pm  #145

Is something going on with the chat right now, like server maintenance or something? Or is it just my connection? I had this error message earlier:

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
bbcsherlock.com
Sat Feb 22 20:17:26 2014
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.7 mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.3

February 23, 2014 8:57 am  #146

Hey there

Should be working today, guys. It was maintainence day yesterday.

February 23, 2014 9:27 am  #147

It actually worked again later on. I figured it was probably maintenance, so it's all good.

September 9, 2014 7:51 pm  #148

Chat room's down again...*bangs head against wall*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 9, 2014 7:54 pm  #149

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 9, 2014 8:04 pm  #150

I would suppose there are several open chat rooms in the world wide web.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 9, 2014 8:34 pm  #151

Ah, I didn't see that...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 22, 2014 7:46 pm  #152

Chat room still down...

September 23, 2014 7:40 am  #153

You're right. Looks like the link has broken. I'll check it out.

September 23, 2014 8:18 pm  #154

Here is a temporary link directly to the chat room whilst the website links gets fixed - http://www.rumbletalk.com/client/chat.php?31T-csH:

September 23, 2014 9:56 pm  #155

I don't understand how it works with the chat room?
I've never been able to use it properly, no matter when I tried. It just keeps adding my name several times to the chat and then crashes. Or asks me to sign up to some RumbleTalkScheme. Each time. What am I doing wrong?

"It is what it is."

September 24, 2014 10:01 pm  #156

The chat room is back up and running again now on the main website: http://bbcsherlock.com/chat/

Whisky, all you need to do is enter a nickname for yourself, or use your Twitter account, or your Facebook account to login. Click "click her to join the conversation", then choose "guest" if you don't want to use Facebook, Twitter or RumbleTalk.

September 27, 2014 9:09 am  #157

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Whisky, all you need to do is enter a nickname for yourself, or use your Twitter account, or your Facebook account to login. Click "click her to join the conversation", then choose "guest" if you don't want to use Facebook, Twitter or RumbleTalk.

I didn't do anything different, but now it works for me!! Cool

"It is what it is."

November 6, 2014 7:52 pm  #158

I'm wondering if the chat room is definitely down? "http://bbcsherlock.com/chat/" seems to be a dead link (at least for me^^)

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 6, 2014 8:15 pm  #159

Same here, Titania, been like that for quite a while.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 6, 2014 8:20 pm  #160

Please ask the boss. I have no idea what happened there. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera