BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2012 9:52 pm  #21

Re: Mycroft

sherlockskitty wrote:

saying what?  welcome to the forum,  Mycroft.   Now  please tell your little brother that my water dish is missing.

Er... Um...
I think I used it as a experiment dish.
Will buy new one.
SH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SH

July 12, 2012 4:55 am  #22

221 Baker Street? Why move there?

In your usual home, please tell me about your brilliant life size chess pieces.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 12, 2012 3:29 pm  #23

MEOW!!   Where's Mycroft now?   I got my water dish back.  thanks  Mr. Holmes!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 13, 2012 1:10 am  #24

I might be wrong, but it seems to me that there's no Mycroft in this forum, and this is just Moriarty with his game on, playing with our minds and pretending to be Mycroft .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

July 13, 2012 3:22 am  #25

Oh  dear,   Oh  dear....NO!!  he's not Moriarty...I'll stake one of my nine lives on that.  NO!!

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 16, 2012 12:21 pm  #26

I dont give a care of moriarty because he is a bad guy and a smart one like SH. So my job is to track him down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always your brother Mr SH

July 16, 2012 12:22 pm  #27

Bored no one here actually.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16, 2012 12:24 pm  #28

And pls take note i dont care if u believe i am mycroft and same for molly i dont believe u cause u r a fish so stop pondering those questions on me but i like questions just ask SH OK.

July 16, 2012 12:26 pm  #29

I dont understand kazza474 does not give a shit because u do not have an intestine.

July 16, 2012 1:01 pm  #30

I see you don't use capital letters either. (Just like theimprobableone) Is it because they're one of society's conventions? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

July 17, 2012 4:35 am  #31

Poor Mycroft, all alone  somewhere......Me thinks you ought to just make up with my  master Sherlock.  He does miss you,  even if he won't admit it.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 17, 2012 4:45 am  #32

Mycroft Holmes wrote:

I dont understand kazza474 does not give a shit because u do not have an intestine.

No, it's because nothing you have said yet can move even my most easily moved body parts ( the aforementioned articles). Nor have your words convinced me in the way that you wish them to do so.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera