BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2014 9:55 pm  #301

Re: Supernatural

Yeah, that sucks  What the hell do we do for two weeks?

Last edited by kittykat (October 30, 2014 10:03 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 31, 2014 1:44 pm  #302

Jensen is now on Facebook!! It's a page that was set up for him a few years ago, but he's taken over it now 

https://www.facebook.com/JensenAckles

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 31, 2014 7:27 pm  #303

First twitter, now facebook... Jensen surprises us more and more! ;p

kittykat wrote:

What the hell do we do for two weeks?

The same as Sam.

The Road goes ever on and on...

November 1, 2014 11:31 am  #304

Look at how the guys dressed for Halloween!

November 2, 2014 8:13 am  #305

They are awesome! :D Little "Castiel"!

November 2, 2014 1:10 pm  #306

And Misha doing the Blue Steel, and the bowlegs XD

November 2, 2014 11:37 pm  #307

Okay, I laughed WAY too hard at this XD

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/360358407657181565/

November 3, 2014 5:16 pm  #308

November 3, 2014 8:06 pm  #309

This is gonna happen... And the Winchester brother can do nothing to change it.

November 12, 2014 6:08 pm  #310

I loved the 200th episode!!!! The musical was pretty cool, loved all the references. And Sam teasing Dean about Destiel XD And so many brotherly moments!!!

But what I loved the most was the return of CHUCK!!!!! *fangirls*

November 16, 2014 1:03 pm  #311

Oh yeah, it was brilliant  Those references, and loads of laugh, especially when Sam and Dean came into the auditorium for the first time and heard the people singing about them! THEIR EXPRESSION ;D And Chuck, of course! It's a pity though he was for such a short moment :]

November 17, 2014 12:30 am  #312

So Jared and Jensen just finished their panel at Burcon, and they announced a surprise guest for Vegascon in March - Jeffrey Dean Morgan, John Winchester himself!!!!

November 17, 2014 12:53 am  #313

November 17, 2014 9:34 pm  #314

That's cool! Family business :] I guess he has never been a participant of those SPN conventions, so far.. Or I missed something.

November 18, 2014 6:47 pm  #315

As far as I'm aware, this will be his first. Samantha Smith (Mary) has been to a few 

November 25, 2014 9:34 pm  #316

Can't believe I never posted about last week's episode, Ask Jeeves! 

Anyway, I quite liked it. Never played Clue but it was a good episode. And I had to laugh at Sam with the cougars, when he was on the couch with them XD But what scared me was Dean killing the shifter; his first kill since being cured. Little bit worried about him now 

New episode this week!

November 28, 2014 12:50 pm  #317

Well, I enjoyed this week's episode. Bit sad about Hannah leaving, though. I was getting to like her, but I think it's great that she put her vessel first. And Cas talking about Jimmy leads perfectly into episode 9 in a couple of weeks, because it's been confirmed that we're going to see Jimmy's daughter Claire again. 

I liked Rowena as a new villain, and already suspected that she was Crowley's mother. Can't wait to see how this pans out. 

The scene with Cole was awesome, I loved how Dean managed to talk him down from a fight, though I was expecting someone to get shot, even accidentally. I'm intrigued as to what Cole's father was, since Dean has never seen a monster like it before or since. Could be something completely new, which is cool. 

The acting in that scene was particularly good, and I actually feel sorry for Cole. I think he just wants answers. And I refuse to believe that Dean is past saving, I think Sam feels he isn't. 

Looking forward to next week; Jody's back!

December 3, 2014 3:03 pm  #318

I liked this week's episode. It's always good to see Jody, and I liked seeing Sheriff Donna from The Purge again. She's an interesting character. And Dean said he feels like himself again...

But I saw the preview for next week, the mid-season finale and I am terrified!!!!

December 12, 2014 12:43 pm  #319

Sorry for the lack of my comments but I still haven't seen those several latest episodes due to a problem on my laptop with watching anything online except youtube videos, but everything is already fixed and I really need to catch up the show because I miss the Winchester brothers!! ;]

January 21, 2015 12:25 pm  #320

Just watched last night's episode, enjoyed it a lot! Very scared for Dean right now, and I'm liking Rowena. And Metatron said, the river ends at the source. I think this could be either Cain or Lucifer.

Charlie's back next week!

Board footera