BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2014 3:45 pm  #41

Re: Favourite Mark pictures

Don't like the beard, but I do like the smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 4, 2014 4:15 pm  #42

I love the beard.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 4, 2014 6:46 pm  #43

I like the beard.  I also like that although he's balding he hasn't gone for overly short hair.  Slightly balding suits him.

September 5, 2014 4:08 pm  #44

A few vids to appreciate Mark's cuteness

If some of Mycroft's intonations give me ears orgasm, Mark can also make my heart melt with some other intonations

Like here at 0"13, his "because I am!"

or here at 0"53, his "well you'll have to see"

Oh, and here, I've never watched Doctor Who (well, only two episodes), but I can't watch this video without a huge smile plastered on my face. He's so cute and charming!!! His socks at 3'56" LOL! Oh and at 14'56

Finally, a pic I found on Tumblr the other day, love it:

Just like old times...

September 5, 2014 4:15 pm  #45

He rocks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 28, 2014 11:48 am  #46

A Mark pic with beard again. Love it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

October 28, 2014 11:53 am  #47

He looks very elegantly in that blue suit.
And this was taken in the vicinity of the Orava Castle again - one more reason to love it!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 4, 2014 2:59 pm  #48

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 4, 2014 3:02 pm  #49

Oh Mark, that's annoying.

(Tony Hadley)

November 4, 2014 5:35 pm  #50

Isn't he a darling?

January 23, 2015 1:19 pm  #51

January 23, 2015 1:23 pm  #52

Good one, Mark, really good one.

(Tony Hadley)

January 23, 2015 5:21 pm  #53

Love him to bits.

January 23, 2015 6:00 pm  #54

Yeah, I saw that one - loved it!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 12, 2015 8:04 am  #55

March 23, 2015 10:23 pm  #56

This one is the best:

March 23, 2015 10:33 pm  #57

Oh, wow. What was he doing on the set of GoT?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 24, 2015 3:36 am  #58

Vhanja wrote:

Oh, wow. What was he doing on the set of GoT?

Didja hear?  He's in two episodes of Season 4!      Excited… can't wait to get to sit down with the dvds to see him (and everyone else).  Didn't know you were a fan?  And cool pic.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 9, 2015 7:48 am  #59

Mark suddenly remembered that he has left his gas-stove on at home:

July 22, 2015 9:47 pm  #60

Board footera