BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2012 1:42 pm  #21

Re: Coffee

I quite like green tea with the fruit flavours but warn them about green tea staining your teeth, because it really, really does!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2012 3:10 pm  #22

haha - you guys make me laugh so much...

Tea - strong with splash of milk
Coffee - black two sweetners (diabetic)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 22, 2012 7:46 pm  #23

Oh, well, I don't drink coffee, but I like everything that tastes coffee oO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 22, 2012 5:47 am  #24

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

How d'you take your tea?

A proper cuppa tea...with 2 lumps,  earl grey decaff,  thank you.    I  tried coffee  but it didn't suit me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 15, 2012 11:18 am  #25

I cannot live without coffee. Black, with cream, with sugar, with chocolate. As long as it's coffee, I drink it
I prefer my coffee like Benedict Cumberbatch -- hot. I rarely drink cold/iced coffee, and only when I really do not have a choice.
My latest caffeine favorite, though, is called iced choco banana latte.

July 15, 2012 11:41 am  #26

Did see this right now.. wait...
Coffee black, no sugar. After lunch (without dessert) with lots of milk and sugar.
From the Swedes I learned years ago: One sugar in your mouth, take a sip of coffee. Quite good. 

Green tea without anything.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 15, 2012 2:41 pm  #27

Coffee: no sugar, but lots of milk froth. Tea: one sugar, preferably green tea.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 15, 2012 3:08 pm  #28

Mattlocked wrote:

Did see this right now.. wait...
Coffee black, no sugar. After lunch (without dessert) with lots of milk and sugar.
From the Swedes I learned years ago: One sugar in your mouth, take a sip of coffee. Quite good. 

Green tea without anything.

Mattlocked, even better is a bite of chocolate, then a sip of coffee, then you pass out 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 15, 2012 4:37 pm  #29

SusiGo wrote:

Coffee: no sugar, but lots of milk froth.

Exactly the same for me, please!

And I also like coffee with caramel flavour.... yummy!

July 15, 2012 4:38 pm  #30

Wow, never tried caramel coffee, sounds lovely!!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 15, 2012 4:52 pm  #31

Some years ago we got some different flavours (syrup) from a colleague from the Netherlands. Hazelnut, caramel, vanilla, chocolate.....
Meanwhile you get them everywere in the supermarket; some are lovely and some are disgusting. All of them are really, really sweet, which can be a problem when you usually favor black coffee ........

July 15, 2012 8:25 pm  #32

I don't do coffee.   I  drink tea.   green tea .  Can't have black tea anymore.   Um,  with 2 lumps of sugar, that's it.  What a way to start a cold winter morning.   For the summer,  I'll  have iced tea.  Sun tea.  I'm picky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 15, 2012 10:34 pm  #33

Yes, coffee and caramel. That is just perfect

July 31, 2012 9:10 pm  #34

Bump! This is a topic from a while back and since we have such a large number of new members since then I thought I would see if any caffeine addicts out there wanted to post anything here.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2012 9:14 pm  #35

I had my first EVER coffee a while back in France (how appropriate) and it was really lovely! I was on a residential with my friend (the one who likes Sherlock) and I was like,
Hee hee, guess how many sugars I put in my black coffee?? 
And then she was just like,
I literally have NO idea...
So I was like,
2! Hahahahaha!
She was just like 'Oh... hilarious...' and rolled her eyes, like...

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

July 31, 2012 9:18 pm  #36

Molly Hooper wrote:

...' and rolled her eyes, like...

Isn't it strange?? People do that all the time, don't they?? 
Welcome back (?) by the way...

July 31, 2012 9:25 pm  #37

Not exactly 'Welcome back' as such, the trip was about a month ago, but thanks anyway
I think it's not actually eye rolling in exasperation, I think that really they're gasping at our comic genius and their eyes just happen to rise. But I could be mistaken... (Probably am!)

July 31, 2012 9:36 pm  #38

Ah, it was actually MollyHfan who said goodbye this time - and you answering Bon Voyage.
So HOW should I NOT get confused, hm? 

July 31, 2012 10:01 pm  #39

Hmm, that's a good point...
I could be a 'Mollie', but then it wouldn't match my username... I don't know, I'll have to think about it...

July 31, 2012 10:06 pm  #40

Nooo, it's just me - have to concentrate while jumping from thread to thread - and back.

Board footera