BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2012 1:25 am  #81

Re: Post Your Absence

Off to L in a minute - back on Monday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 13, 2012 3:22 am  #82

tobeornot221b wrote:

Off to L in a minute - back on Monday.

Are you going to the meetups(s)?

July 13, 2012 3:24 am  #83

Dark Matter wrote:

Not that anybody missed/will miss this lurker, but my power was unexpectedly out for several days. I am back, but I am leaving tomorrow for a week to a place where there is no service- no internet, television, cell phones, etc. However, I may be able to bribe someone into driving me to a wi-fi spot at some point.

Bah. I just realized that this shall also interrupt watching Sherlock again...I will simply make up for it when I return! Plus, I can bring my art supplies and do some fanart, which I was already planning, and work on a version of Irene's theme on the violin. I play by ear, but I still need to improve my speed and fluidity with the song.

-DM

Of course we will miss you.
Are you going to post your art when you're done, and play us the theme, too?

Last edited by veecee (July 13, 2012 3:51 am)

July 13, 2012 3:42 am  #84

yep!!  It goes without saying, that I miss everyone whom I don't see  posting here for a couple days.   But  posting your absence  here will  encourage  me to say it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 14, 2012 9:23 am  #85

I'm back. I love London. I want to go back right now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 14, 2012 5:29 pm  #86

Oh, Irene...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 14, 2012 5:44 pm  #87

Irene Adler wrote:

I'm back. I love London. I want to go back right now...

We want all the details! 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 14, 2012 6:24 pm  #88

Molly Hooper wrote:

Oh, Irene...

You're so lovely my dear Molly. Thank you

KeepersPrice wrote:

We want all the details!

Give me a couple of days and I'll post my trip and some photos
I had my sherlockian moments, of course. Speedy's and North Gower St, Baker St and the museum, my London A-Z...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 14, 2012 6:41 pm  #89

Waiting to see those pics, Irene!

Our houseguests will be arriving later this afternoon, and I will probably not be on the forum much if at all for the next week and a half. However, our guests are also Sherlock fans, so we will be proudly wearing our Sherlock and Moriarty tee-shirts for all to see. And probably watching a bit of the show, do you think?

July 14, 2012 9:49 pm  #90

I'm going on holiday (your word, SH) from this Tuesday to August 8th.
I'll miss you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

July 14, 2012 11:17 pm  #91

Oh...you Americans normally say "vacation" don't you? How quaint. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 15, 2012 2:27 pm  #92

Dark Matter wrote:

Not that anybody missed/will miss this lurker, but my power was unexpectedly out for several days. I am back, but I am leaving tomorrow for a week to a place where there is no service- no internet, television, cell phones, etc. However, I may be able to bribe someone into driving me to a wi-fi spot at some point.

Bah. I just realized that this shall also interrupt watching Sherlock again...I will simply make up for it when I return! Plus, I can bring my art supplies and do some fanart, which I was already planning, and work on a version of Irene's theme on the violin. I play by ear, but I still need to improve my speed and fluidity with the song.

-DM

Dark Matter, come closer so I can give you a virtual smack on the back of the head  . You are so naughty to think we won't miss you  .

Did you get some art done? Please post it for us to admire  and don't give me any crap about it not being good enough, missy/mister (!), we will be the judge of that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 15, 2012 4:26 pm  #93

Although I rarely post in this forum and therefore wouldn't be missed so much I'd like post my abscence here:

I'm going on holidays until the end of July. I'm glad I have an iphone so at least I can follow the discussions (I hate writing on the iphone, the little letter-"buttons" are just too small for my fingers)...

I'm looking forward to coming back, until then - stay sherlocked  !

July 15, 2012 9:18 pm  #94

Just back home from London - happy and tired. Must get some hours of sleep. See you tomorrow.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 17, 2012 1:37 am  #95

I'm going to have Forum withdrawal starting Thursday .  I'll be on vacation for a week visiting my friend in East Podunk, North Carolina.  (East Podunk is a joke for all of you out there not used to American idioms). Her area is really rural and she has really bad internet connection; so no Forum - not even my Smartphone. The saving grace is that we will be watching all the Sherlock DVD's (she missed Series 2) and I'm going to be driving her crazy. "Watch this!"  Did you see that?" "Did you catch what he just said?"  "Here, let me back it up and play it again for you.'  Oh yeah, she's gonna kill me   But I can't wait to see her reaction to Reichenbach.  That is gonna be sooo fun!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 17, 2012 6:48 am  #96

This as a post-absence post. My landline has been down since last Friday ond wonderful BT have just managed to fix it. (Please note: this IS a sarcastic comment). I will now try to catch up with what I have been during my enforced absence. Eek! However, we had my daughter's birthday party yesterday and I am faced with a LOT of clearing up to do. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 17, 2012 11:45 pm  #97

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Oh...you Americans normally say "vacation" don't you? How quaint. 

I think holiday sounds quainter! Whenever I think "holiday" I think of something like Labor Day or Memorial Day. Very low-key, with barbecues.

Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

July 18, 2012 7:34 am  #98

Have a great holiday KP.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 18, 2012 8:51 am  #99

I'm off to my sister's right now. won't be around here often for the next three days. cu

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 18, 2012 11:14 am  #100

Gute Reise!

Board footera