BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2014 3:54 am  #21

Re: And again ... Graham Norton Show October 24th

Sherloh wrote:

Lilith wrote:

This had me on the floor laughing 

I am so totally in love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 25, 2014 4:02 am  #22

tonnaree wrote:

Sherloh wrote:

Lilith wrote:

This had me on the floor laughing 

I am so totally in love.

You and me both.  He had me at 'penguins'.       

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 25, 2014 4:34 am  #23

That.was.amazing.  Seriously funny.  Thanks so much for posting the links!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

October 25, 2014 10:19 am  #24

Okay. Benedict officially made my day - or at least the last seven minutes. He is adorable, yes, he is. And he sure would be my choice of man to spend a day filled with laughter, silly (and also intelligent and profound) talk, some booze, good food and maybe some cigarettes and cigars with.

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

October 25, 2014 10:25 am  #25

The whole show

October 25, 2014 10:26 am  #26

eurydike wrote:

Okay. Benedict officially made my day - or at least the last seven minutes. He is adorable, yes, he is. And he sure would be my choice of man to spend a day filled with laughter, silly (and also intelligent and profound) talk, some booze, good food and maybe some cigarettes and cigars with.

Mine too 

October 25, 2014 10:36 am  #27

He's certainly amusing and entertaining.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2014 10:51 am  #28

He is so lovely when you can see and hear him.   I bet if the "Out" interview had been televised there wouldn't have been a fuss.  He always seems to have nice things to say about other guests too. 

October 25, 2014 11:34 am  #29

Unless they're Michael Winner...that was funny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2014 11:38 am  #30

Liberty wrote:

He is so lovely when you can see and hear him.   I bet if the "Out" interview had been televised there wouldn't have been a fuss. He always seems to have nice things to say about other guests too. 

I guess so too. He does not strike me as a vicious person at all. But he is, as we all are, human. And all human beings have flaws and are allowed to have them. The problem with Benedict is that he is in the limelight almost constantly and everything, EVERYTHING he says and does is taped and filmed and analysed to the smallest detail and discussed through and through. And he still seems to be adjusting to this special position he fills and still isn't quite sure what to think of all the love and admiration he gets from so many people and places. Must be quite overwhelming at times.

(Charles Bukowski)

October 25, 2014 11:43 am  #31

He seems to be desperately trying(tho totally failing) to hang onto his privacy.

October 25, 2014 11:50 am  #32

Definitely. I've seen a lot of people try and most of them failed. More or less. I just hope that once the whole hype is over (needs to happen eventually), he will be able to welcome with his newly found privacy back with open arms.

(Charles Bukowski)

October 25, 2014 11:59 am  #33

I personally think being open about one's status is always the best policy...but that's up to him.

October 25, 2014 12:15 pm  #34

October 25, 2014 5:09 pm  #35

Awh shame they removed the whole thing on that link... I hope to find it some day.

Is it weird that I cheered for him when he finally got 'Penguins' right? 

Graham brings all the best in Ben, not that Ben needs help though!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 25, 2014 7:18 pm  #36

BC was gorgeous, funny and charming as always! I love him!   

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

October 25, 2014 8:20 pm  #37

You can watch the whole thing in Dailymotion

October 26, 2014 12:39 pm  #38

Just watched the penguin bit again, and it still makes me laugh so much 

He's adorable. 

October 26, 2014 2:01 pm  #39

Edgeucated~ thanks bunches for the dailymotion tip!!! 

October 28, 2014 7:19 pm  #40

The bits that missed the cut.

It's a shame - I'd have liked to have heard it all!  But I suppose there were other guests too

Board footera