BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2012 6:50 am  #1

Wreckers

OK I have read so much about this movie, seen some excerpts etc. But I am a bit fuzzy on what stage it's at in the UK. I assume it's been in theatres ? And the DVD is coming out soon?

Al I have found thus far is " World premiere took place on October 16, 2011 during the 55th BFI London Film Festival".

It's just hard to work it out from here and I am desperately wanting to see it!

I found a lovely quotes from the female star Claire Foy :
About Benedict Cumberbatch: "He’s a complete geek… he’s got more brain power than I will ever have so it just makes it so difficult to have a conversation with him."
"Benedict has a huge female following. They’ll probably come after me now. Start going through my bins…"

lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 14, 2012 7:30 am  #2

Re: Wreckers

The DVD was announced to come out two days ago. In London the guy from HMV told me that there were some delivery problems with Sony - I should check in every week to come...(well, I'd love to, but would my family tell me it I was frequently flying over to London? )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 14, 2012 7:38 am  #3

*sigh*
Well to give you a comparison as to how late we get things down here, the DVD for Sherlock only just came out at the start of this month.
And we can't buy copies from Europe. they are a different region to here & won't work.
*double sigh*
And I haven't seen anything here saying it's in theatres or anything so I have no idea when we'll see it. Once the DVD comes out there though, I can probably see it online somewhere.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 16, 2012 1:45 am  #4

Some beautiful wonderful awesome human being has uploaded Wreckers to YouTube already!!!!!!

If you don't hear from me for a while, don't worry.
Actually I will probably pop back in here to take a break.

Oh the link?

You want the link????

Oh... ok

Part 1

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 16, 2012 3:22 am  #5

Oh , wow.
Very different role wasn't it?

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 16, 2012 1:31 pm  #6

Gonna watch! Gonna watch! Gonna watch when I can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera