BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2014 4:24 pm  #281

Re: Supernatural

Ouu.. I didn't know demons are labelled as monsters.
I just watched the episode... really good one! Dean and Sam meeting was a kind of surprise, I'm so curious what Sam is gonna do to Dean now after he captured him (which was also a bit surprising btw)!

The Road goes ever on and on...

October 16, 2014 6:29 pm  #282

Yeah, I was really pleased with this episode! Next week, they'll be playing cat and moose around the bunker XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 18, 2014 5:28 pm  #283

Too cute for words. Stop it, Misha XD

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 18, 2014 5:56 pm  #284

October 18, 2014 7:20 pm  #285

Sam is trying to stay tough and unmoved but deep down he is more like:

October 18, 2014 7:46 pm  #286

*nods sadly* This episode is gonna hurt 

October 18, 2014 8:45 pm  #287

It's likely... And there will be "poor Sammy" again ;[
I shouldn't have watched this clip, I like the feeling of suspense!

October 22, 2014 2:52 pm  #288

Oh my God, I can't even...

This episode was amazing! Love the game of cat and mouse in the bunker, and Cas's surprise entrance near the end. Looks like he's got some mojo back too, but for how long? 

And I think the redhead is the witch that they were casting for, named Rowena. Rumours abound that she's Crowley's mother...

October 25, 2014 7:09 pm  #289

At curing Dean, at first I was like "nooo! WHY so fast!", well, still I think it could've happened in next ep. (since in the 5th one Dean's gonna be ok), but yet it was nice to see normal Dean back. ;]
After all, he still has the mark of Kain so everything is possible and we may see more DemonDean, I'd personally like that because this thread is one of the most interesting ones of SPN.

October 26, 2014 3:20 pm  #290

I get the feeling it was too easy; I'm sure it's not over yet!

October 26, 2014 10:46 pm  #291

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2014 6:22 pm  #292

Okay, I had a look around Twitter and Tumblr in regards to this. Apparently that fan is a Destiel shipper, and some Destiel haters fed Clif false information about her being a threat to the actors because they hate the ship. Clif isn't to blame for this one, those fans are.

October 27, 2014 7:48 pm  #293

Looking at the headline I thought: well, there're fans and psychofans... 
But after reading it, I think it was pitiful to ban this girl only because of a tweet that was actually more like a joke... which they didn't know or didn't want to know.

Last edited by Deilenn (October 27, 2014 7:50 pm)

October 27, 2014 7:51 pm  #294

kittykat wrote:

Clif isn't to blame for this one, those fans are.

That article made me wonder about the power a body guard has. Is it normal in show bizz to let the body guard decide such things? or do you think that the actors were also involved in the decision?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 27, 2014 8:04 pm  #295

Schmiezi wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Clif isn't to blame for this one, those fans are.

That article made me wonder about the power a body guard has. Is it normal in show bizz to let the body guard decide such things? or do you think that the actors were also involved in the decision?

First off, I can tell you that Clif is a nice guy and gets on with fans. He's even done his own panels at conventions. And I don't think it was just him, the hotel security got involved too. Apparently he thought this girl was a threat, so I think Jared and Jensen didn't want to risk going out there if they thought she was. Like I said, it was a handful of fans who intentionally misled them to believe she was a threat. And if he thought she was, he had to take action for their safety. He was just doing his job 

October 28, 2014 8:54 pm  #296

Anyway, Paper Moon airs tonight! The return of Kate the werewolf!

October 28, 2014 9:31 pm  #297

Although I've never been a fan of the episodes with warewolves I hope this time it'll be something more interesting.  

October 29, 2014 1:59 pm  #298

Well, just watched it. Look at these cool cats:

I loved this scene, and all the bonding they did throughout  I think they're on the mend. As for Kate, it was good to see her and I like the parallels. 

I don't think Sam and Dean were pretending that everything is okay; they know that things are still mending between them. And I like that neither of them is looking to start a fight; they're trying to fix their relationship and that's a huge deal. They WANT to be brothers again and the scene by the lake shows it. They're taking time out from hunting specifically to fix things. 

The car scenes were lovely too, especially when Dean thanks Sam; for a guy who once said, "No chick flick moments," this was a big step for him. And I love how Sam said that Dean didn't need to ever thank him; that's unconditional love right there. I honestly believe that they can mend their relationship if they keep heading in this direction. It will take time, but they seem determined to do this. And I love it 

Last edited by kittykat (October 29, 2014 3:24 pm)

October 30, 2014 5:45 pm  #299

Audio of Jared singing from Jason Manns' new Christmas album!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onD42VVmP-w

October 30, 2014 8:47 pm  #300

"Paper Moon" was quite predictable but had some good moments, like those ones you've mentioned. At that scene by the lake I just momentarily felt an atmosphere of a good old SPN.
As for the video, good voice! :]

Sigh, I just realised the next episode is gonna air in not until 2 weeks... 

Board footera