BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2014 7:05 pm  #1

Caption Competition Week 58

I present you this week's photo

I wanted something else but came across this one and thought Sherlock's expression was quite interesting  I hope it's innocent enough  Let's play!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

October 2, 2014 7:18 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 58

What a funny one, Marta!

John: "Can't believe you take Botox with your coffee, Sherlock! You know this will lead to quick-frozen facial features."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 2, 2014 8:21 pm  #3

John: "Gosh, I need a strong coffee! He snored all night - again! "

Last edited by Harriet (October 2, 2014 8:25 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 2, 2014 8:40 pm  #4

John: "Look, there's a travelling lemon in Sherlock's tea!"

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 3, 2014 2:07 pm  #5

to all the entries so far...
Good one Marta.

Sherlock: I should have saved the eye balls for his proposal, they were meant to enlighten a special occasion ...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 9, 2014 11:10 pm  #6

John: You'd  better stand back,  I think he asked for tea with lemon,   not lemon with tea.

October 10, 2014 9:45 am  #7

SCENE 1:
John: Sherlock, how many times should I remind you that your whisky is in the white cup? I used that green one to sample unire sample from the suspect!
Sherlock: Oh! I noticed it was a bit mild for a Tallisker brewery product... never mind.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 10, 2014 9:46 am  #8

SCENE 2:
John: Sherlock, that stuff you have in your cup is urine! Why did you just sip from it AGAIN?
Sherlock: The thought was too horryfing the first time. I deleted it immediately.

Last edited by nakahara (October 10, 2014 9:49 am)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 13, 2014 6:34 am  #9

John - Here you go… made us coffee.
Sherlock - *tries his* *long pause and face*  John… I thought you knew I liked sugar in mine.
John - But I did…?  Two spoonfuls, from this thing right here…
Henry - Erm, John, that's my salt container.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 13, 2014 4:56 pm  #10

I can see some great dialogues here  More ideas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 19, 2014 12:46 pm  #11

I think it's time to choose a winner  You've been very creative but this time the Oscar goes to...

nakahara!

SCENE 2:
John: Sherlock, that stuff you have in your cup is urine! Why did you just sip from it AGAIN?
Sherlock: The thought was too horryfing the first time. I deleted it immediately.

Congratulations!

October 19, 2014 12:52 pm  #12

Congratulations, nakahara! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 23, 2014 4:37 am  #13

Yes indeed congratulations!!!!!   Next photo, please.

Board footera