BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2014 6:36 pm  #1241

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Totally agree, Susi. Such a shame! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 8, 2014 12:18 pm  #1242

Of course, we don´t have such wicked people here. Only the most serious stuff gets posted on this board.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 8, 2014 12:38 pm  #1243

This is how that underground scene in TEH originally looked like.
They later heavily edited it as not to insult the general public.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 8, 2014 4:27 pm  #1244

Serious and perhaps even decent? You can't tell me this! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 8, 2014 6:34 pm  #1245

I like this version more. Maybe I'll switch camps. 

October 8, 2014 6:35 pm  #1246

You'd be welcome any time, silverblaze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 8, 2014 7:33 pm  #1247

Harriet wrote:

Serious and perhaps even decent? You can't tell me this!

"Decency and proper conduct" is my personal motto. How can you even doubt this? 

Here is another secret Sherlock outtake that was later changed. It depicts how Sherlock really saved himself from Moriarty´s clutches by the pool in TGG. Irene Adler had nothing to do with it.

October 8, 2014 7:35 pm  #1248

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 8, 2014 7:58 pm  #1249

Brilliant!

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

October 9, 2014 8:05 am  #1250

And this is the reason why Sherlock threw Mycroft out of his flat in HLV:

October 9, 2014 8:08 am  #1251

Now, this is - not so decent. Again! 

October 9, 2014 8:14 am  #1252

nakahara wrote:

Here is another secret Sherlock outtake that was later changed. It depicts how Sherlock really saved himself from Moriarty´s clutches by the pool in TGG. Irene Adler had nothing to do with it.

Haha.. 
I demand now that if Moriarty should really be back he shall be defeated by a ping pong-duel against John..

October 9, 2014 8:33 am  #1253

Definitely! It would be a nice payback for that semtex vest Moriarty put him into.

October 9, 2014 1:12 pm  #1254

nakahara wrote:

This is how that underground scene in TEH originally looked like.
They later heavily edited it as not to insult the general public.

I can here John Watson saying this so clearly.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 9, 2014 6:02 pm  #1255

Finally a decent post - the first episode of a new TV series, "Mycroft" from the author the-diogenes:

And the raving reviews from the happy spectators:

http://the-diogenes.tumblr.com/mtsreviews

October 10, 2014 6:43 am  #1256

Still giggling at that.  Thank you! 
Although there's been two episodes since that one, plus a promo poster!  :D  Mycroft also blows the budget on cakes!
To not spam with gifs, found all of it here - http://the-diogenes.tumblr.com/mycroft

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 10, 2014 11:01 am  #1257

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 10, 2014 11:29 am  #1258

I'm crying. "Mycroft"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

October 10, 2014 2:55 pm  #1259

Incredible power of Sherlock´s sexiness - from lordofthejohnlock:

October 10, 2014 2:57 pm  #1260

S4, first scene...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera