BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2012 3:23 pm  #1

Daily Telegraph - Sherlock Fans Miss Big Clue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 27, 2012 11:28 pm  #2

Re: Daily Telegraph - Sherlock Fans Miss Big Clue

So, the clue is something Sherlock did out of character... well, the only thing that comes to my mind right now is apologizing to Molly, but that makes no sense. Oh, I'll have to watch the six episodes again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

February 28, 2012 1:42 am  #3

Irene_Adler wrote:

So, the clue is something Sherlock did out of character... well, the only thing that comes to my mind right now is apologizing to Molly, but that makes no sense. Oh, I'll have to watch the six episodes again!

Oh geez no, everything you need to solve the puzzle of the fall is in that episode.

And have a read of our theory thread
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6&p=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 28, 2012 1:02 pm  #4

Yeah, I think he meant something we missed in THAT episode. There's a few theories...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 28, 2012 2:00 pm  #5

More than a few LOL :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 28, 2012 3:51 pm  #6

Ok, I will take a look at your theory post... anyway, I thought they meant something along the six episodes, but if it's in TRF I'll have to watch it again... for the third time 

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

February 29, 2012 4:22 am  #7

Irene_Adler wrote:

Ok, I will take a look at your theory post... anyway, I thought they meant something along the six episodes, but if it's in TRF I'll have to watch it again... for the third time 

Yes, I have posted the quote somewhere, basically Moffatt tells us it is all in that episode. Which is how it should be I think. Obviously a background knowledge on how Sherlock behaves would be an advantage though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 14, 2012 12:56 am  #8

Irene Adler wrote:

OMG, for the THIRD TIME?

What dedication, wonder what the viewing number is up to for Irene now?

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 14, 2012 1:37 am  #9

Still in the one digit-repeat? That is possible??

I started playing the movies while waiting for work - no picture but just the sound. Surely that doesn't sound as viewing? lol

July 14, 2012 1:38 am  #10

Err, Irene posted that back in February; I just wondered what number she was up to now; or had she lost count.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 14, 2012 10:28 am  #11

kazza474 wrote:

Err, Irene posted that back in February; I just wondered what number she was up to now; or had she lost count.

Yes... well... it's a bit of a blur, detective inspector. I lost count.

I really don't know. It must be something like 12, but it could be more...

July 14, 2012 10:34 am  #12

*giggles*
Yes well you are in good company there. I stopped even trying to count. I just say "oh yeah, I've studied it closely"... lol

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 14, 2012 11:19 am  #13

kazza474 wrote:

*giggles*
Yes well you are in good company there. I stopped even trying to count. I just say "oh yeah, I've studied it closely"... lol

I like that... "I've studied it closely".
I think I could get a PhD on TRF

July 15, 2012 5:24 pm  #14

If you look at the three pictures they have,  with this article-- see the second pic with John and Sherlock staring out the window?  That scene was not in any of the episodes,  I've watched all  at least a 5  times each now,  and I don't see it.  But THAT  is my favorite pic of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera