BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2014 3:30 pm  #261

Re: Supernatural

All I can say is...oh my God!

Dean singing was hilarious, but the scenes of him beating up guys made me recoil...human Dean wouldn't go that far. And he really was a jerk to that girl towards the end. I don't like this Cole guy who abducted Sam, but I like how Sam is determined to find Dean and save him. And he knows that Dean actually IS a demon. The look in his eyes when he saw Dean with black eyes...wow. 

The phone call at the end, Dean not caring about Sam...that really hurt me 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 8, 2014 7:09 pm  #262

Ok, very good episode!
I just loved the moment when Sam saw Dean's eyes. Also, I like the fact that Dean despite being a demon still has his own mind and isn't a 100% Crowley's follower. It least I got such impression.
Dean singing was amuuuusing As for the angels, I'm already fed up with watching their another fights, what I personally would like in this new season is to limit their thread (not Castiel, though!).
Sammy, poor Sammy :[ But lets wait for a moment when two brothers finally unite, forgive each other.. and hug, once again!

The Road goes ever on and on...

October 8, 2014 7:46 pm  #263

I agree, I need some bro hugs this season...poor Sammy 

Also, I saw Jensen and Misha trash-talking each other on Twitter XD

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 8, 2014 8:14 pm  #264

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 8, 2014 8:35 pm  #265

Um...wrong thread...

October 8, 2014 8:36 pm  #266

Right. How could one forget 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 8, 2014 8:44 pm  #267

Oh, Benedict here! It surely means he's gonna appear in SPN! Haha xD 

October 8, 2014 8:47 pm  #268

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 9, 2014 12:38 am  #269

The promo for the next episode 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJocSIW3oX8

October 9, 2014 5:36 pm  #270

Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker. From The Road So Far. SPN fans have already invaded ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy-QmgdUVTI

October 9, 2014 8:47 pm  #271

Predictably! ;D Love this fandom, really...
Promo looks good!

October 10, 2014 4:08 pm  #272

It does, but I'm worried that Dean's gonna hurt Sam 

October 10, 2014 4:21 pm  #273

October 11, 2014 12:29 am  #274

New promo for 10x02...I think I'm gonna cry 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k51ZiSDBkOY

October 11, 2014 6:09 pm  #275

Whatever happens in it, I want it. Frankly, I want them to play on my emotions.

October 12, 2014 12:53 pm  #276

Oh, I think they will! It looks great 

October 14, 2014 2:03 pm  #277

something funny I found, to smile a bit before the next episode:

Dean riding an impala

October 14, 2014 3:40 pm  #278

Oh my God XD

October 15, 2014 2:46 pm  #279

Well, Episode 2 was awesome!

Feel so sorry for poor Cas, especially when he refused Metatron's deal. And I like how Hannah is getting more used to humans.

Dean and Sam...things are going really bad for them  I kinda liked all the shots of Dean's black eyes...

October 15, 2014 3:39 pm  #280

Well...I never thought I'd see this. Look here, at the box to the side where it says "Monster"

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=10.02_Reichenbach

Board footera