BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2014 11:29 pm  #1

Zombie Sherlock Costume ideas?

Heya!

I'm attending a Halloween party this year, full of hardcore punks, geeks and nerds... and my choice of costume is a fem Zombie Sherlock... but it needs to be awesome, you know?

I already have a lot of ideas and I think I have concluded my shopping... 

My ideas so far are:
Long black gothic coat, collar up of course
Blue scarf
Deerstalker
Test tubes
Magnifying glass
Purple shirt of sex
Black torn skirt
Black leggings,
Black loafer like shoes
lots of cuts and bruises and blood... think TRF... and I do want a cut on my cheek like the one John gave Sherlock in ASiB
My best friend is going to make a post mortem scar on my chest again, and add a little message... a 'tattoo' of a hart and something along the lines of "RIP, Love. Molly"

Any other cool ideas?

I am debating weather or not to get a bag of 10 'bloody fingers' 

This, btw is the post mortem scar my friend did some years ago on me... Sorry for the bad quality... and yeah, the picture was taken after the makeup was a bit ruined

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (October 4, 2014 11:31 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 5, 2014 10:24 am  #2

Re: Zombie Sherlock Costume ideas?

Wow, that'd be a cool zombie. Ideas, eh, a pipe perhaps? 

November 1, 2014 1:44 pm  #3

My friend took some better pictures and some closeups of the post mortem scar and the little 'love note' from Molly on my chest... 

But this was me last night... 

A little 'extra' detail... I got to take the vial from work. I ended up giving it to a girl who was going to a party today dressed as a vampire. I had a hard time taking this picture, but it says 'Holmes, Sherlock' obviously... I considered writing 'Watson, John' as if I was searching for John in a creepy way...

Hopefully I'll have more of the details soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 1, 2014 2:38 pm  #4

Awesome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 20, 2015 11:04 am  #5

This is such a great idea for Halloween. I have been looking for a deerstalker hat and other props for my husband. The best one I found at a good price was a website called Fancy Dress Bash. I've got some other bits and pieces at home that he could use. How would you make it a bit scary looking? Any ideas?

Board footera