BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2014 5:25 pm  #21

Re: What else could happen to Sherlock?

A lovely light wrote:

Another possibilities:  
- falling in love at the wrong moment or in the wrong person

Wait, that already happened ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 27, 2014 5:30 pm  #22

The wrong person or the right person? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 27, 2014 5:33 pm  #23

Wrong moment.

And we really need a smiley that looks like someone's best man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 28, 2014 9:01 am  #24

Come on, guys, there's only one possible explanation for Sherlock "being really pressed" in the new season: having to change Baby Watson's nappies for the first time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

September 28, 2014 9:02 am  #25

That's worse than having the sock index messed up, I agree 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 28, 2014 9:06 am  #26

Could be even more worse to have the nappy index messed up...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 28, 2014 9:43 am  #27

We think pressure in the art of an externe pressure too much... Sometimes the inner one are the most painfull. 

But i trust that S4 will be grandious for the actors, as not only Benedict but also Martin seem to be very enthusiastic about it. There are already two interviews (Alan Carr one and one BBC radio interview) were he was very very enthusiastic (like, Ah, oh Emmy, whatever, but S4, i cannot wait!). It may not be spectacular for the effects, villains, but more for the develeoping of their characters. 

September 28, 2014 9:48 am  #28

Woohoo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 28, 2014 10:51 am  #29

Kerkerian wrote:

having to change Baby Watson's nappies for the first time.

No, we agreed that he'd be just as quietly proficient at that as he's at driving a Range Rover.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t move, don’t speak, don’t breathe. I’m trying to think.

September 28, 2014 11:27 am  #30

There will be no baby in 221B.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 1, 2014 1:08 pm  #31

Maybe BC wasn't talking metaphorically....but literally....and the human pressing machine is to make an appearance...certaintly would be a dark storyline.
A bit like MFs 'tasty' comment was taken as the blue carbuncle goose.....maybe the jewel/w.e .... is in a person/ people instead of geese fitting both canon stories together......ew!

October 2, 2014 3:36 am  #32

I like your idea about the pressing machine, lil.. That was an interesting case.

October 2, 2014 1:32 pm  #33

lil wrote:

Maybe BC wasn't talking metaphorically....but literally....and the human pressing machine is to make an appearance...certaintly would be a dark storyline.
A bit like MFs 'tasty' comment was taken as the blue carbuncle goose.....maybe the jewel/w.e .... is in a person/ people instead of geese fitting both canon stories together......ew!

That would be really good!!
Thinking of human pressing machines in London now... hmmm... what could that be?

"It is what it is."

October 2, 2014 3:46 pm  #34

Maybe he'll get pressed up against John!  

Oh, sorry.  Didn't mean to say that out loud.

*back to corner*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 2, 2014 3:53 pm  #35

Where can I sign this? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2014 3:56 pm  #36

*quietly passes petition to Susi*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 2, 2014 4:00 pm  #37

Thanks, dear. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2014 4:20 pm  #38

It is fairly standard practice to have the 2 hot male leads somehow pressed together at some point...

October 2, 2014 4:34 pm  #39

Good for us.

October 2, 2014 4:37 pm  #40

So let them press. 

Board footera