BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2012 10:43 am  #1

Bilbo Baggins Lego pieces

At Comic Con the Lego figures of Bilbo Baggins have been unveiled. I love the sad face on one and the happy face on the other. Martin is now officially a brick! Should make his kids next trip to Legoland in Windsor interesting.

www.thebrickfan.com/San-Diego-comic-con-2012-lego-bilbo-baggins-minifigure/

P.S. and yes, before you say anything, there really is a website devoted to bricks!

Hey! I've put a link a couple of posts below to YouTube for a couple of pictures.

Last edited by Davina (July 13, 2012 11:14 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 13, 2012 10:57 am  #2

Re: Bilbo Baggins Lego pieces

Now I've done it! I've been on YouTube and found Brick Show News! Yes, really...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v=b-NFkGrnlY0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTHMpmNFobk

Sadly neither of these videos will embedden here so you'll have to do it the hard way if you want to view them on YouTube. Sorry! Even the links above aren't playing ball. Doppel sorry!

Last edited by Davina (July 13, 2012 11:02 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 13, 2012 11:00 am  #3

Isn't that sweet? But I must admit, I'm not really keen on the Hobbit hairstyles. That goes as well for the whole trilogy. Did Tolkien describe them somewhere in the books? And I would suggest that they make Sherlock figures as well (in case they don't already exist).

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 13, 2012 11:12 am  #4

July 13, 2012 12:51 pm  #5

July 13, 2012 2:14 pm  #6

Susi, think about something like this? 

http://flickeflu.com/groups/1900162@N22

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera