BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 16, 2014 11:03 am  #1201

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

In my eyes there´s not much difference between the first and the last picture....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 16, 2014 11:10 am  #1202

Exactly my thoughts, Martin:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 16, 2014 11:53 am  #1203

(Sorry for the humongous pictures.)

September 16, 2014 12:55 pm  #1204

Amazing. At last I know what he was looking for amongst the sauce packets. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 16, 2014 2:37 pm  #1205

Not exactly a photoshop - hilarious anyway:

September 16, 2014 3:02 pm  #1206

Adorable!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 17, 2014 10:46 am  #1207

This, my dears, is allegendly no photoshop but a real chinese newspapers.
I love you China.

September 17, 2014 1:23 pm  #1208

Hahaha wonderful! Made my day 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

September 17, 2014 4:17 pm  #1209

Is that their way of saying we're all gay?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 17, 2014 8:10 pm  #1210

besleybean wrote:

Is that their way of saying we're all gay?

I don´t think it was meant that way, BB.

I am of the opinion that some Sherlock shipper illustrated the article about sexual life in the UK, but that the picture as such has probably nothing to do with the content of the article.

September 17, 2014 8:23 pm  #1211

I, on the other hand, really can´t resist old good gay Johnlock joke

http://luckyfirebird18.tumblr.com/post/95951786418/lordofthejohnlock-031-the-first-stage-is

Last edited by nakahara (September 18, 2014 7:46 am)

September 18, 2014 8:06 am  #1212

Just some Sherlock goofs, if you allow me:

September 18, 2014 8:10 am  #1213

Oh, nakahara, you happen to make my day......AGAIN!
"Naked is cold"....mwahaha...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 18, 2014 8:16 am  #1214

I thought the same - "naked is cold" is not exactly the message any lover would like to hear
- or wait, maybe it provides a reason to do something about it! 

Last edited by Harriet (September 18, 2014 8:17 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 18, 2014 8:19 am  #1215

YES, Harriet! "The thermodynamics series" is calling...!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 22, 2014 6:28 pm  #1216

*cough*  Speaking about bed…  anyone else wanna play this? 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 27, 2014 3:05 pm  #1217

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

September 27, 2014 9:57 pm  #1218

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

Brilliant :D
And pictures from nakahara, priceless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

October 3, 2014 7:58 pm  #1219

October 3, 2014 8:05 pm  #1220

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera