BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2014 8:10 pm  #34261

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oooh!  can't wait to see more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 22, 2014 8:32 pm  #34262

Can't wait to see anything at all...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 22, 2014 8:58 pm  #34263

I know this is Benny's page but for anyone who hasn't caught up on Hollow Crown, you must. Tom Hiddleston in leather, phwaarrrrrr - divine.  Our Ben in a long curly wig and tight leather pants. O...M...G....

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

September 22, 2014 10:25 pm  #34264

I'll go to bed and try to get some sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 22, 2014 10:59 pm  #34265

What are those from? Hawt in neoprene......

September 23, 2014 5:37 am  #34266

New Year antipodean hol, I think...
Tho I think her may have taken a Summer hol, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 23, 2014 7:09 am  #34267

Okay, here we go...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

September 23, 2014 7:14 am  #34268

Lucky, lucky horse!!

That hair is interesting... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 23, 2014 9:16 am  #34269

I like it. He looks like a real king (even without a crown).

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

September 23, 2014 9:44 am  #34270

Yeah, he does look stately!

*Gawks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 23, 2014 3:45 pm  #34271

Omg, Richardbatch is amazing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 23, 2014 5:19 pm  #34272

I hate to say it, but Tom's appearance in the last series nearly made me faint, this Richard, with that kind of ratty hair, not so much. I will reserve judgment till I see a full view of the tight leather pants tho. ;)

September 23, 2014 8:25 pm  #34273

Ooh,Ben riding a horse is my "kink" I work with horses and I'd love to take him on a long ride with galloping between the junipers and walking in the sea.

September 24, 2014 1:21 am  #34274

I'm a horseperson too, oh hell, Ben and Tom on a trail ride  - hello drop dead fantasy.... 

Edgeucated wrote:

Ooh,Ben riding a horse is my "kink" I work with horses and I'd love to take him on a long ride with galloping between the junipers and walking in the sea.

September 25, 2014 5:55 am  #34275

I'll put him across my knee and smack his backside...silly boy.

September 25, 2014 6:23 am  #34276

He does need a spanking doesn't he?

But you know... that's actually really hot! I can't wait for this to air!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 25, 2014 8:04 am  #34277

I really think he does not. I am not fond of spanking and we are not his mothers. He is a grown man so please let him make his own choices. 

Last edited by SusiGo (September 25, 2014 8:04 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 25, 2014 8:17 am  #34278

Heidzer wrote:

I hate to say it, but Tom's appearance in the last series nearly made me faint, this Richard, with that kind of ratty hair, not so much. I will reserve judgment till I see a full view of the tight leather pants tho. ;)

That's interesting, because my one niggle with The Hollow Crown was that they made Tom H look too "film star pretty" for the part.
I'm glad that it seems they haven't done this with Benedict - or maybe he didn't want them to.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

September 25, 2014 8:20 am  #34279

Yes, I agree. And I think that he looks pretty good for a Richard III. I cannot remember seeing such an attractive Richard. But on the other hand they cannot make him too attractive because in the play he is described as ugly and worse. So this is quite a good compromise, I think, and quite near to the real Richard we see on portraits. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 25, 2014 8:52 am  #34280

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, I agree. And I think that he looks pretty good for a Richard III. I cannot remember seeing such an attractive Richard. But on the other hand they cannot make him too attractive because in the play he is described as ugly and worse. So this is quite a good compromise, I think, and quite near to the real Richard we see on portraits. 

I think that Tom's Hal/Henry as well as Benedict's Richard both probably look a tad bit too handsome. Artistic freedom, I presume. I absolutely love Tom as Henry, and I'm sure we'll all love Benedict as Richard just as much. And keep in mind: he's out in the field on those pics. We haven't seen him on the thorne yet. He (and his hair) will certainly look different then. 

Board footera