BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2014 9:22 am  #1

Irene's protection

Deleted.

Last edited by Liberty (September 20, 2014 2:58 pm)

September 20, 2014 9:59 am  #2

Re: Irene's protection

Liberty, could you please have a look at this thread where the question has been already discussed?
You may put your thoughts in there and delete this thread in order to avoid double threads. Thank you. 

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=882&p=5

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2014 10:06 am  #3

Re: Irene's protection

I can't delete it!  (No button).  I did post something on the misidentification thread a while back, but this was meant to be about Sherlock protecting Irene throughout.   The misidentification was just what originally started me thinking about it.  I've deleted that introduction from the above, and cut it down quite a lot.  I still have so much I want to discuss!

Edit:  I've typed "deleted", but can't delete the whole post.  It doesn't fit the thread you suggested, and I can't find a thread it's suitable for, so I'll wait a while and see if the topic comes up. 

Last edited by Liberty (September 20, 2014 3:01 pm)

Board footera