BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2012 1:08 pm  #1

Sherlock Holmes vs Frankenstein Press Release

Dear Howard,

You might want to know that we recently launched a Facebook page for the upcoming film Sherlock Holmes vs Frankenstein : www.facebook.com/holmes.frankenstein
We will post updates there on a regular basis.

We are also preparing a newsletter about the project, that you will begin receiving shortly from Parkland Pictures. The most recent info we can share is the addition of giant actor John Lebar to the cast. John is 7’3’’ tall, and has been seen recently as the Golem in Sherlock's episode 'The Great Game'. He will play the creature.

Best regards,

Press team
Marteau Films Production

July 12, 2012 1:16 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Holmes vs Frankenstein Press Release

there's a MOVIE  coming out  with this name?   who stars in it?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 12, 2012 1:16 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 12, 2012 4:03 am  #3

sherlockskitty wrote:

If you follow the link posted you will see this:
Young Sherlock Holmes has grown up, and he is facing a menace right out of classic horror films... The cast includes with Hammer Horror actor Shane Briant and real-life baron Clement von Franckenstein.
Coming out in 2013.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 12, 2012 2:06 pm  #4

sherlockskitty wrote:

Originally cast with Nicholas Rowe as Sherlock Holmes, and Alan Cox as Dr. Watson. Don't know if that has changed or not, but it sure would be tremendous to see these two re-united in their roles from way back in the days of Speilberg's "Young Sherlock Holmes" ('Pyramid of Fear").

Board footera