BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2014 7:39 pm  #21

Re: They can even make potty humor sound so sophistocated.

No, nobody asked me to edit it, it was just me feeling silly for posting something so unnecessary and TMI (I must resist the temptation to think aloud on to the forum!).   And now feeling a bit silly for editing it too.  I've posted "adult" stuff in other threads and it seems to have been fine, but it's been in context.  A comparism of transatlantic self-pleasuring techniques probably isn't.

September 6, 2014 7:56 pm  #22

Chortle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 6, 2014 9:31 pm  #23

Liberty wrote:

No, nobody asked me to edit it, it was just me feeling silly for posting something so unnecessary and TMI (I must resist the temptation to think aloud on to the forum!).   And now feeling a bit silly for editing it too.  I've posted "adult" stuff in other threads and it seems to have been fine, but it's been in context.  A comparism of transatlantic self-pleasuring techniques probably isn't.

Have you done a scientific study?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 6, 2014 9:33 pm  #24

Oh don't start all of that again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 6, 2014 10:10 pm  #25

Liberty wrote:

I don't see why not! 😉

It's for science, John!

Board footera