BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2012 9:45 pm  #1

More Canadian meet ups

There is a Sherlock Tea Party in Toronto this Saturday 14th July at 1pm. It is in Trinity Bellwood Park. There will be potluck and prizes. Tea, treats and Sherlock.
RSVP 221btoronto@gmail.com
With your name, Tumblr user name, what light snack you are planning to bring, contact info and any questions.

A meet up in Vancouver on July 28th. English Bay pm. friework 11pm-midnight. Location: English Bay near the Boathouse (look for the light sabre and alpaca). Beach, dinner break, sweet treats provided.

www.withaflourish.tumblr.com/post/26650844315/NBC-Sherlock-Vancouver-meet-up-fireworks-edition

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 9, 2012 11:30 pm  #2

Re: More Canadian meet ups

Oh, I have houseguests flying in that afternoon, so I can't make it to the Toronto one, darn it. It's not that far.

But, my houseguests are both Sherlock fans, so we'll be having fun!

July 10, 2012 7:31 am  #3

Can't you all go?

I would love to go to the one at English Bay. Sigh! Beach and fireworks with the coast and mountains as a backdrop...heavenly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 10, 2012 9:07 pm  #4

Davina wrote:

Can't you all go?

No, they're coming in in the middle of the afternoon, unfortunately. They'd probably love it if we could go.

July 10, 2012 9:10 pm  #5

Board footera