BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2014 6:52 pm  #321

Re: New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, I had the same idea. But the question is how many of the "average" one-time viewers expect Johnlock to become part of the show? Know about it at all? Of course there is lots of subtext but many people mayn not see it, especially if they are casual watchers. 
I think it would be quite a step to make them a loving couple for the first time in film and television. To come out of the subtextual closet and make it clear as day.

My thoughts precisely.
I was also thinking about the time between Christmas and the night of Mary's revelation to John, which has already been mentioned earlier. Mary and Sherlock on the tarmac were a tad too sugary-affectionate with each other in my opinion, so who knows what transpired between them before Christmas. I really hope for flashbacks in that regard. Maybe it'll have something to do with Mary's past. Maybe that in turn will in some way be linked to someone we don't expect, i.e. Mycroft. And let's not forget the ominous third brother...

Last edited by Kerkerian (August 28, 2014 6:53 pm)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 28, 2014 7:08 pm  #322

That would leave enough room for... the backstory from the Valley of Fear!

That's my headcanon for the Mary character until I'm proven wrong next year. 

August 28, 2014 7:16 pm  #323

silverblaze wrote:

We'll probably all be sitting in front of the screens open-mouthed and looking gormless...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 28, 2014 7:18 pm  #324

Oh hopefully not the latter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 28, 2014 7:21 pm  #325

besleybean wrote:

Oh hopefully not the latter!

Well, in my case I can't guarantee anything...

August 28, 2014 7:53 pm  #326

I've now gotten it into my head that the fake scene with Mark and Andrew may in fact be a real scene and part of s4. 

Oh, c'mon, we only have one year for our conspiracy theories. 

August 28, 2014 8:17 pm  #327

I wonder, if they will announce some key words again for the episodes.

I don't want to be a spoiler, but I am not quite sure, if I would like any real Johnlock in the show  . I love Johnlock in fanfictions but within the show, I am content with subtext and a lot of bromance. Well, the latter should become a lot more in series 4 .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 28, 2014 8:25 pm  #328

Quite so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 28, 2014 9:14 pm  #329

stoertebeker wrote:

I don't want to be a spoiler, but I am not quite sure, if I would like any real Johnlock in the show . I love Johnlock in fanfictions but within the show, I am content with subtext and a lot of bromance. Well, the latter should become a lot more in series 4 .

You're not a spoiler at all. To each his/her own.
Johnlock doesn't mean the same thing to each and every Johnlocker, and I know that a lot of the things I love in fanfic I wouldn't need to see on the show. But I definitely want to see more than just the B Word.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 28, 2014 9:15 pm  #330

Kerkerian wrote:

silverblaze wrote:

We'll probably all be sitting in front of the screens open-mouthed and looking gormless...

Pretty much my normal state when watching Sherlock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 29, 2014 12:14 pm  #331

Oh and Mycroft and Moriarty will visit Sherlock in the hospital. They already filmed it, you know.  They say it was a fake scene, but was it??? 

August 29, 2014 12:47 pm  #332

Did they? As far as I know, they filmed them in front of St Barts. But is Sherlock there or in another hospital? Although the idea would be intriguing even if I am not convinced that they will deviate as far from Canon as resurrect Moriarty. 

Last edited by SusiGo (August 29, 2014 12:47 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 29, 2014 2:54 pm  #333

I'm not really convinced the fake scene was real. I just found it a funny thought. And with the Moftiss you never know. I totally see them do something like that. 

Board footera