BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2014 9:42 pm  #21

Re: Sherlock Intervention

No one in my life knows how addicted I am.  I have striven to keep my cravings secret because they will think I have a screw loose.  I tried, early on, to engage them, but the lack of interest told me to drop it.  I don't want to deal with the flack.

My screen name is really the truth though.  Sherlock is my fix.  I watch and rewatch constantly, find all the interviews on youtube, and seek out places like this where people understand.

I have been trying to OD on all this in hopes I will wake up one day and be sick of it, so I can get my life back.  But that hasn't happened yet....

August 26, 2014 1:39 pm  #22

Sherlockismyfix: you stole my words! But it's good to know that I'm not alone I was so happy to find this forum...

“Four serial suicides and now a note! It’s Christmas!” -Sherlock

August 26, 2014 5:24 pm  #23

Sherlockismyfix wrote:

No one in my life knows how addicted I am. I have striven to keep my cravings secret because they will think I have a screw loose. I tried, early on, to engage them, but the lack of interest told me to drop it. I don't want to deal with the flack.

My screen name is really the truth though. Sherlock is my fix. I watch and rewatch constantly, find all the interviews on youtube, and seek out places like this where people understand.

I have been trying to OD on all this in hopes I will wake up one day and be sick of it, so I can get my life back. But that hasn't happened yet....

Same with me.. my husband and my best friend know I´m obsessed, but probably not the real extent of it ^^. They don´t understand, and I like keeping up a sane facade, so I vent all my pent up fangirl feelings online. 
Sometimes they casually ask how many posts I made on "my forum", or if I´m not bored yet and shake their heads.. but that´s okay with me .

Board footera