BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2014 2:30 pm  #1

Hello, everyone! :)

Hello all! I am a new Sherlock fan, only discovered it through a friend about two weeks ago, but I'm really into it! I'm a Johnlocker, and can't wait to see what surprises the new season will hold. My favorite season is S1, and I don't have a favourite episode.
I enjoy reading, watching Doctor Who and Sherlock, talking with friends, and playing with animals (especially cats).
I can't wait to get involved here! Anyone who wants to talk is welcome to PM me.

August 14, 2014 3:06 pm  #2

Re: Hello, everyone! :)

Hi and welcome to the fandom

August 14, 2014 3:12 pm  #3

Hello, nice to meet you have fun exploring the forum

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

August 14, 2014 3:49 pm  #4

Welcome, Hanna!
It's nice to have a new, fresh Sherlock fan here. Lots for you to discover. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 14, 2014 9:34 pm  #5

Hello, Hanna, and welcome to the forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

August 15, 2014 9:58 am  #6

Always great to meet a brand new fan. Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about commenting on old topics if you feel you have something to add.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 16, 2014 6:48 am  #7

Hello and welcome to the forum Hanna.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 16, 2014 6:43 pm  #8

Hello and welcome!

Board footera