BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2014 7:41 pm  #21

Re: 9 Behind the Scene Pics from Series 3

Might be. But as we said somewhere else, it is quite strange how we get to know Sherlock's family and John is still sort of isolated. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 12, 2014 8:18 pm  #22

SusiGo wrote:

Might be. But as we said somewhere else, it is quite strange how we get to know Sherlock's family and John is still sort of isolated. 

Do we know if John's parents are still alive?

I want to meet Sherlock and Mycroft's Uncle Rudy.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

August 12, 2014 8:23 pm  #23

I am with you on that one, Mary!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 15, 2014 3:30 pm  #24

Hadn't seen any of those!

*hyperventilates*

Sherlock being Khan is hilarious, as is the Vulcan salute.

The one with Louise and Benedict is SO CUTE I think it's just turned me into a Sherlolly Shipper, which is something I'd never have believed could happen!

And that was really Benedict in the "Serbian" scenes? I mean, nobody could see his face, nobody could recognise his voice, what the heck is the BBC doing spending public funds on paying a class A actor to be in a scene where nobody can tell anyway who it is under all that hair and grime?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t move, don’t speak, don’t breathe. I’m trying to think.

August 15, 2014 3:47 pm  #25

Oh well.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 16, 2014 7:49 pm  #26

That's exactly what I'm talking about! 2 seconds out of 3 minutes, and lots of cuts in between, so plenty of time to swap the horrible wig with some nameless cheap stand-in! I'm seriously considering lodging a formal complaint... Or maybe I'm the only one who prefers their consulting detectives well-groomed, rather than looking like a zombie drag queen...

Last edited by La Jolie (August 20, 2014 9:04 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t move, don’t speak, don’t breathe. I’m trying to think.

Board footera