BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2014 1:50 am  #141

Re: Adventures of Crochet Sherlock

tobeornot221b wrote:

For a start, he found himself a t-shirt he really liked - but it wasn't available in the right size (he likes it quite tight fitting!). So he decided to stick with his usual outfit.

Bhawwww!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 12, 2014 5:25 am  #142

Wonder why he liked that shirt ... Hmm ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 12, 2014 5:50 am  #143

I want that tee shirt!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 12, 2014 7:22 am  #144

Welcome home, Crochet Sherlock! Hope you did not meet too many morons on your trip. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 12, 2014 8:09 am  #145

SusiGo wrote:

Welcome home, Crochet Sherlock! Hope you did not meet too many morons on your trip. 

Well, he was with KP and me, after all...

And we found him his ideal shower gel - even in an appropriate size:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 12, 2014 8:14 am  #146

Ah yes ... two in one ... so to speak ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

August 12, 2014 12:51 pm  #147

Of course, little Sherlock's brains weren't away during his vacation.
We often found him magically attracted by checkerboards.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 12, 2014 1:00 pm  #148

"All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots!"

(Tony Hadley)

August 12, 2014 1:30 pm  #149

At least, we have the adventures of crochet Sherlock to keep us entertain during the hiatus

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 12, 2014 1:31 pm  #150

tobeornot221b wrote:

Of course, little Sherlock's brains weren't away during his vacation.
We often found him magically attracted by checkerboards.

Awwww, so cute!!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 12, 2014 4:16 pm  #151

And then there was the food problem. Eating or not?
In Iceland, he was still thinking...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 12, 2014 4:38 pm  #152

A cosy dinner? Well, I think you have been the wrong company then. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 12, 2014 4:44 pm  #153

Mattlocked wrote:

A cosy dinner? Well, I think you have been the wrong company then.

Indeed I was. But then, he once waited at the fireplace for someone to turn up and didn't...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 12, 2014 5:37 pm  #154

There is a desperate need for a Crochet John ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 12, 2014 7:21 pm  #155

Schmiezi wrote:

Oh. God. Yes.
If someone were so kind, please?

Sherlock's usual hesitation about eating dramatically changed when he stumbled across THIS.
Good old  Angelo (name slightly alienated) apparently had invented food in the U.S. that was inspired by Sherlock himself.
From now on Sherlock tried to give his new brain as much food as he could. It didn't change his body shape, though.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 12, 2014 8:33 pm  #156

tobeornot221b wrote:

Sherlock's usual hesitation about eating dramatically changed when he stumbled across THIS.
Good old  Angelo (name slightly alienated) apparently had invented food in the U.S. that was inspired by Sherlock himself.
From now on Sherlock tried to give his new brain as much food as he could. It didn't change his body shape, though.

Beautiful! A match made in heaven! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 12, 2014 11:49 pm  #157

Schmiezi wrote:

You can say that again, Schmiezi!  All through our many adventures I could tell how lonely Crochet Sherlock was for his John.  He managed to stay busy but it was just so sad....
Somebody must do something about that!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 13, 2014 2:39 pm  #158

We took him to the beach where he looked sooo cute.
But, of course, he found it booooring.

Sadly, he had forgotten his magnifier glass. I handed him my reading glasses so that he could examine some obscure footprints. Suddenly he was all happy...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 13, 2014 2:44 pm  #159

I hope you had sun cream for him. Think of his sensitive skin. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 13, 2014 2:47 pm  #160

SusiGo wrote:

I hope you had sun cream for him. Think of his sensitive skin. 

But he is all wool, Susi, like a sheep! Do sheep even need sun tan lotion?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera