BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2014 10:30 pm  #1

Hello

Hi everyone,

I'm Sara. I'm 24 and I'm a student paramedic.

I have been a Sherlock fan since season 1 and my claim to fame (ish) is that my birthday is the same day that A Study in Pink was first aired on July 25th .

I'm here to meet other like-minded people to get myself through the hiatus .

I'm a huge bookworm and have my own 'library' which is basically just the spare room full of shelves. I recently bought a kindle because I cannot physically fit any more books in. Also an F1 and rugby nut and an amateur astronomer, science lover and history lover and I can quote Shakespeare appropriately for almost any situation haha.

I am also a huge theatre-goer and am not afraid to go on my own to see a play or a show if nobody else in interested! Also love classical music...

I also have tumblr if anyone is interested. If you have any more questions then just ask.

Sara

Last edited by ComeAtOnceIfConvenient (August 11, 2014 8:30 pm)

August 4, 2014 3:41 pm  #2

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to the forum Sara! Also huge rugby fans here and I do like a bit of F1 (especially when one of my favourite actors pays it a visit!). History graduate myself and also avid reader. Shakespeare is a love of mine too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 4, 2014 5:25 pm  #3

Welcome!  That mini library sounds awesome… 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 4, 2014 5:47 pm  #4

Welcome, Sara, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 4, 2014 10:28 pm  #5

Hey Sara! Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 11, 2014 8:32 pm  #6

Nice to meet you guys...

Yes Russell, my libray is something of a legend...my friends won't buy a new book until they've checked that I haven't got it for them to borrow first haha!

August 12, 2014 2:09 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, Sara! 
That library really sounds amazing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

August 13, 2014 4:37 am  #8

ComeAtOnceIfConvenient wrote:

Yes Russell, my libray is something of a legend...my friends won't buy a new book until they've checked that I haven't got it for them to borrow first haha!

That's awesome...

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 13, 2014 10:47 am  #9

I relate with the library part too much I have nearly two rooms (mine and a spare one) stacked up with books as well, and I'm already lacking shelves again. *nerdy girl problems :D*

Board footera