BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2014 12:34 pm  #981

Re: Fan art

You know I did the pic of Sherlock in the chamber from HLV - "you always feel pain Sherlock"....Well this is my drawing to portray the second line of that incredible quote...

But you don't have to fear it!!!

I'm clueing for looks

August 3, 2014 12:40 pm  #982

That is a really intense drawing Clare

And another masterpiece from your hand, WOW! I can see the movement, I can hear him breathing *shivers*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 3, 2014 4:26 pm  #983

Excellent!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2014 4:29 pm  #984

Uaaaah, that one truly gives me goosebumps, clare, but in a good way!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 3, 2014 5:14 pm  #985

I'm glad it had that effect! That was the aim

Glad you like it though. Unbelievably it took less than 3 hours to do. Not quite sure how!!

I'm clueing for looks

August 9, 2014 7:02 am  #986

After hanging around in another thread I was in need for some John Watson appreciation. Good thing I found that on tumblr:

http://inchells.tumblr.com/post/46495947002/super-john-the-amazing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 27, 2014 10:36 am  #987

Crazy, but funny:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 8, 2014 1:09 pm  #988

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 8, 2014 1:16 pm  #989

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 8, 2014 1:16 pm  #990

This is amazingly well done. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 8, 2014 1:20 pm  #991

Lovely art work! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 6, 2014 8:12 am  #992

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

November 6, 2014 8:55 am  #993

Very beautiful and oh, so very nostalgic....

November 6, 2014 12:08 pm  #994

(Tony Hadley)

November 6, 2014 1:18 pm  #995

That's great, gently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 6, 2014 1:23 pm  #996

Lovely. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 6, 2014 2:52 pm  #997

I like it, too 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 19, 2014 6:40 am  #998

Aww….  enerjax is up to her usual timely cartoon gifs again….

http://enerjax.tumblr.com/post/104636122667/benedict-cumberbatch-and-sophie-hunter-being

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 19, 2014 6:50 am  #999

Nice to celebrate Benedict and Sophie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 26, 2014 11:07 am  #1000

From the artist "tillieke". Beautiful:

Board footera