BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2014 9:31 pm  #1

Hello!

Hi, fellow Sherlockians! I'm new to this forum, although I've seen it come up when searching for Sherlock theories and such, so now here I am. It's great to be apart of another Sherlock-loving community!

July 30, 2014 9:46 pm  #2

Re: Hello!

Hello there, warm welcome

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 31, 2014 5:40 am  #3

Hi, and a warm welcome to you!
Have fun here;)

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 31, 2014 5:57 am  #4

Hi Stardust, warm welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 31, 2014 4:18 pm  #5

Hi, I'm pretty new too.  This site is fantastic for communicating with other folks who share our fascination with this show.  Welcome!

July 31, 2014 4:20 pm  #6

Welcome, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2014 7:32 pm  #7

Welcome, Stardust  Have fun here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 31, 2014 10:00 pm  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum. Imaginative user name too. I am impressed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2014 11:17 pm  #9

Thanks everyone so much for the friendly welcomes! I'm so glad I ended up joining. <3

Board footera