BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2014 7:43 pm  #41

Re: Sherlock: S4

There's no way John would let her go off with his kid....well, unless they had an arrangement whereby he saw it once a week or something, like people often do when they split up and there's a child involved. But that would involve them having a breakup, like, a normal breakup, rather than Mary dying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 31, 2014 7:46 pm  #42

What if she gets deported?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 31, 2014 9:15 pm  #43

SusiGo wrote:

A problem I resolved for myself in a way that many others have done as well. 

Your way of dealing with helped me a lot, BTW. (Please mentally insert heart smiley here, I can't because I am writing this post on my mobile.)
Your long meta about Mary made me realize what had bothered me. It made me re-evaluate what I think of Mary, and now I'm very comfortable with my opinion of her. (Insert slightly evil grinning smiley here.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 31, 2014 9:20 pm  #44

Thank you so much, dear. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 20, 2014 12:45 pm  #45

Back to the article itself.... the writer described Ben as 'lissome.'

"The lissome actor..."

What a lovely word for his special grace and beauty!

August 20, 2014 2:58 pm  #46

I prefer 1 and 2 for being standalone with fuller case investigation though 3 has its merits it feels to me like we have had one half of the story. The only times a villain has been introduced is when they haven't been shown to be the big baddie - either it's a bait and switch with Mary being introduced as the big bad or we've got half a story.  I want to know what the word Guardian means and if it isn't a red herring who she guards is, hopefully, John but I would like to have done with John living away from 221B.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

Board footera