BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2014 8:17 pm  #21

Re: Sherlock Fandom Survey - participants needed

Jay_Ez wrote:

Marta wrote:

Done. I like surveys, they are like tests but you know all answers  

Ha, that's so true! Can I get that on a t-shirt?

Sure, just send me a picture of it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 28, 2014 9:02 pm  #22

I probably skewed your survey a little with me liking Mary It was so hard to pick a favourite minor character! I sat for a good five minutes, staring at the screen and trying to decide between Mycroft and Jim. I picked Jim in the end, but maybe you can count me in for both of them

Last edited by BreathingIsBoring (July 28, 2014 9:02 pm)

July 28, 2014 9:04 pm  #23

Funny how a few of us seem to have had that dilemma!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 29, 2014 7:27 am  #24

BreathingIsBoring wrote:

I probably skewed your survey a little with me liking Mary It was so hard to pick a favourite minor character! I sat for a good five minutes, staring at the screen and trying to decide between Mycroft and Jim. I picked Jim in the end, but maybe you can count me in for both of them

I'll make a note of it! Fortunately I could decide that easily - my heart belongs to Greg :D but fyi, currently Mycroft has more votes in that category!

and re: Mary - more than 50% of the participants so far think positively of her, so you're not alone in liking her

@martha: hehe, i could try my hand at paint^^

July 29, 2014 8:14 pm  #25

Jay_Ez wrote:

BreathingIsBoring wrote:

I'll make a note of it! Fortunately I could decide that easily - my heart belongs to Greg :D but fyi, currently Mycroft has more votes in that category!

Greg is fabulous. It's too hard to pick a favouite: I love them all. Grr, now I have to think about him, too. 

July 30, 2014 5:41 pm  #26

Yes, I surpassed 1000 participants :D which was my goal! I'm excited to see how much more I can drum up within the next two weeks... Thanks again for your help!

July 31, 2014 1:00 am  #27

I loved the survey! Although it was quite difficult at times. I opted to answer more questions if you need me to, I adore talking about Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 31, 2014 7:19 am  #28

Don't we all?!
Ah, if that's all we had to do in life.
Sigh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 31, 2014 10:14 am  #29

Or if we could get paid for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 31, 2014 10:24 am  #30

Well, quite.

July 31, 2014 6:41 pm  #31

Thanks! I will keep that in mind  

Board footera