BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2014 8:39 am  #1241

Re: Post Your Absence

Have a wonderful time, Schmiezi. This will be the travelling household instead of the travelling lemon. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 15, 2014 8:47 am  #1242

Enjoy your holidays, Schmiezi! And maybe you could take a pic of your car once you've stuffed your whole household inside? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 15, 2014 8:50 am  #1243

Plus of the guy that has offered to come along 

Last edited by Harriet (July 15, 2014 8:51 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 15, 2014 8:52 am  #1244

...who's that???

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 15, 2014 8:55 am  #1245

Take a wild guess 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 15, 2014 9:01 am  #1246

Uuuuhm... should I thud now? Okay, I'll just do it: *THUD*

July 15, 2014 9:13 am  #1247

In advance ... LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 20, 2014 8:08 pm  #1248

I will be gone tomorrow until Wed and then off for a long vacation. Online only rarely, I suppose.
Have fun and enjoy! 

July 20, 2014 8:13 pm  #1249

You will be missed, Harriet!
Enjoy your time off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 20, 2014 8:32 pm  #1250

Well deserved, Harriet! Make the most of it. Or the least, whatever helps you to relax the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 24, 2014 6:00 pm  #1251

Thanks!  See you back in August, and you make the most of it! 

July 24, 2014 6:04 pm  #1252

Have fun wherever you are, my dear!
My holidays start tomorrow..... As I stay home I could at least take some days off of this forum....?

Stupid. Stupid! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 24, 2014 6:06 pm  #1253

Oh yes, sounds like a lovely idea! So you will be missed and all that. Yes! Go for it! 
(Enjoy your vacation anyway!  )

July 29, 2014 5:33 pm  #1254

In two days I'm going to make it across the pond - via a short stay in Iceland - for some transatlantic meet-up with KeepersPrice. I'm so looking forward to our discussing everything Sherlock, watching the episodes (while eating popcorn as I was promised...) and having a great time together.
Maybe I will have a look here now and then to keep up with the latest.
I will be back on August 11th.
Laterz!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 29, 2014 8:53 pm  #1255

tobeornot221b wrote:

In two days I'm going to make it across the pond - via a short stay in Iceland - for some transatlantic meet-up with KeepersPrice. I'm so looking forward to our discussing everything Sherlock, watching the episodes (while eating popcorn as I was promised...) and having a great time together.
Maybe I will have a look here now and then to keep up with the latest.
I will be back on August 11th.
Laterz!

Have fun, tobe! Is this your first US visit?  I hope you'll get to see some of the historical locales in Boston and the area, you know, in between the popcorn sessions and the thudding, lol.

July 30, 2014 7:10 am  #1256

Oh, you are going to meet KP? Give her my regards and have a lot of fun!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 30, 2014 7:55 am  #1257

I am off to Japan tomorrow to stay with my sister for a couple of weeks - some would say the worst timing as I will miss all the exciting Hamlet news but I hope to be on here a little bit just to see how everyone has got on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

July 30, 2014 7:57 am  #1258

No, ag, this isn't my first trip to the U.S., but the first one to Boston. From what I've read about it - nice, very nice! :-) And I'm so lucky to have KP to show me around.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 30, 2014 7:59 am  #1259

Lots of fun, Tobe and biggles.

I'm back home, BTW.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 30, 2014 8:00 am  #1260

Biggles, have a lot of fun!

Schmiezi ... you are back!!!

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera