BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2014 10:37 pm  #1

Hello, completely new to this!

Hi everyone, 
I recently got dumped and all the Sherlock pictures and Memes on Instagram are helping me heal. I feel so alone now and have no clue why I didn't think of a Forum before! (don't worry I won't be posting sob stories all the time aha)

I was hoping to meet some new people and friends on here
Robyn x

-Robyn x

July 25, 2014 3:49 am  #2

Re: Hello, completely new to this!

Welcome Robyn!
Hopefully being a member of this forum will cheer you up. Lots of Sherlock pictures and discussions to discover. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 25, 2014 5:19 am  #3

Hello, and welcome to the forum;)

Enjoy the funny side here, and believe me....there are more than funny threads here!

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 25, 2014 7:13 am  #4

I hope we can cheer you up, dear! 

How about this for starters: 

July 25, 2014 11:56 am  #5

Haha aw thankyou everyone .Just every now and again it hits me so I'm hoping that all the discussions on here will distract me, even if I don't join in, reading them is definatly food for thought

-Robyn x

July 25, 2014 1:47 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 25, 2014 10:32 pm  #7

Thank you!

-Robyn x

July 28, 2014 5:27 pm  #8

BC might help!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

July 28, 2014 7:24 pm  #9

Hi Robyn, sorry to hear of the reason that brought you to the forum but pleased you have found us.

I found this place a massive help earlier in the year when I was going through a though time, I hope it will help you too.  Take care of yourself x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

July 31, 2014 10:06 pm  #10

Hello and welcome to the forum. Every cloud has a silver lining, as they say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera