BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2012 7:08 pm  #1

Sherlock aliases

(I don't know if this would fit better into "Sherlock Games". Anyway.)

I thought about how Sherlock will need to use fake names and identities now that he's playing dead.
Aaaand then I thought it might be fun to think some up!

I thought about how absolutely cute it would be if he would use the name "Hamish", as it is John's middle name and because John had suggested it as a baby name.

So he might disguise as... Hamish McDoyle, the astrophysicist. He's Scottish (yes, he will need to do an accent ), single, no kids. Oh, and ginger. He dresses properly though not posh. Shirts with cequered patterns and linen slacks. And, "no, he's not interested, he's recently been divorced and isn't looking for something right now."

Okay, I hope you get what I'm aiming at :D

June 27, 2012 10:01 am  #2

Re: Sherlock aliases

Haha that's a great alias...not sure I can think of one right now but I'm a secret lover of Gingerbatch too...I can always imagine him going ginger as a disguise...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 27, 2012 10:22 am  #3

Oh the poor man; his hair will fall out if you get hold of him!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 27, 2012 7:29 pm  #4

Haha, I seem to be to be not very good at placing threads into the right category...

I imagine him using fun names, too. :D
Like "Frank N. Stein, a German doctor" or "Mr. Moriah T. Wasreel".

Okay I see to be the only one having fun fooling around with that stuff :D
Haha, sorry, I hope you at least enjoy reading my suggestions!

June 27, 2012 8:20 pm  #5

I  got one. Hamnet   Shakespeare..    It's an English name,  so he can use his accent.   And if you research,  you'll find out that William Shakespear really DID  have a son by that name.  And,  if he goes ginger,  he's gotta remember to do his eyebrows too!!  loved the pic  of ben in red hair!!

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 27, 2012 8:24 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 27, 2012 8:51 pm  #6

Or Frank N Furter..a German chef.

Or Paul E. Scar...a traffic cop.

Or Hy Perin- Flate... A guy who works at the tyre shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 27, 2012 9:06 pm  #7

Or ...erm....what about "Benedict Cumberbatch"?
Sherlock could never be suspected of having invented it - actually sounds like real...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 27, 2012 11:17 pm  #8

Or Timothy Carlton.   figure that one out if you can. 

I  LOVE  the  funny  ones that davina  wrote!! 

How about-- DeL Icious?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 28, 2012 6:07 am  #9

Like the Timothy Carlton but won't he get muddled up with his dad...oh wait...he's not Sherlock's dad he's Ben's dad. This is getting confusing!

What about:

Ollie Can...the motor mechanic

Mark Wright...the soldier

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 29, 2012 4:31 pm  #10

He could go undercover as an airline pilot named Martin Crieff.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 3, 2012 6:57 pm  #11

These are pretty good!

Oh, Martin Crieff, yes, that would be awesome. And coincidentally John will be on one of his flights! (Because I bet Sherlock can learn how to "fly some plane" in no time ;))

July 7, 2012 4:33 pm  #12

Davina wrote:

Like the Timothy Carlton but won't he get muddled up with his dad...oh wait...he's not Sherlock's dad he's Ben's dad. This is getting confusing!

What about:

Ollie Can...the motor mechanic

Mark Wright...the soldier

On the dvds in one commentary Ben got Lestrade confused with Rupert Graves so you are in good company.

Peter Black works for me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

Board footera