BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2014 9:16 pm  #961

Re: Fan art

These are brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 15, 2014 10:25 pm  #962

……Wow…….
Sorry, have we had this already?  Yeah, the wing thing can be a little cliche at times, but the realism and color and detail….  love it. 

Collection of her stuff displayed here… http://www.cruzine.com/2013/07/05/creative-portrait-illustrations-yang-fan/

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 18, 2014 7:01 am  #963

Hi everyone, did another Sherlock, this one is a bit different to the usual I think. Wanted to capture the emotion and the moment. Hope you like it. It's quite pale compared to the actual pic, I think my phone camera has a bit of glare lol!

I'm clueing for looks

July 18, 2014 7:10 am  #964

That's nice!!!

Found this Turing one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 18, 2014 7:33 am  #965

Both stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 18, 2014 10:00 am  #966

gently69 wrote:

That's nice!!!

Found this Turing one.

This is amazing. I seriously considered buying the print. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 18, 2014 10:03 am  #967

Yes, it's not too expensive, isn't it? Which size would you take?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 18, 2014 10:04 am  #968

The smallest. I have only so much space on my study walls.  

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 18, 2014 10:05 am  #969

Wow, also this one is a treat!!!

(Tony Hadley)

July 18, 2014 10:06 am  #970

SusiGo wrote:

The smallest. I have only so much space on my study walls.  

Are this centimetres?

(Tony Hadley)

July 18, 2014 10:07 am  #971

Breathtaking. 

July 18, 2014 10:09 am  #972

Cannot find the page at the moment. If there is an " with the measures, it should be inches. 

July 18, 2014 10:11 am  #973

Yeah, seem to be inches then.

(Tony Hadley)

July 18, 2014 10:23 am  #974

Could you please stop posting stuff like these...? They are amazing - and I haven't got any money to spare! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 18, 2014 10:31 am  #975

Money to spare? What's that???

(Tony Hadley)

July 25, 2014 9:38 am  #976

Mattlocked!!!
Brilliant!!!
Love, love, LOVE your illustration of "bored"!!!
It should be published in some sort of magazine, or newspaper...somewhere so that "the masses" could enjoy both your wonderful art as well as a little more insight into the terrible (wonderful) mind of Sherlock!

"He's cluing for looks" ~ fave quote to date!
Cracks me up always!

July 26, 2014 11:06 am  #977

Ok this isn't a sherlock (again!) but it is an Alan...

I'm clueing for looks

July 26, 2014 11:45 am  #978

Fantastic.

July 26, 2014 12:07 pm  #979

Word "amazing" is not enough to describe perfection of this painting. I love your works clare 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 26, 2014 12:20 pm  #980

Aww thanks guys!! X

I'm clueing for looks

Board footera